Exmark Radius X-Series zero-turn mowers deliver the cut quality and durability professionals demand with a host of new features and innovations. Powered by Kawasaki FX engines, with Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions and up to 10 mph fwd. ground speed, Radius X-Series improves productivity, but a full-suspension operator seat with operator preference dial and elastometric vibration control (EVC) means maximum comfort. Available with 48-, 52- and 60-inch UltraCut mower decks.
Radius X-Series Features
Learn why the most respected commercial cutters purchase Exmarks 2-to-1 over other brands.
UltraCut Deck Technology
Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
Heavy Duty Unibody Frame
Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
Fuel Gauge Window
Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
Height of Cut Made Easy
The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
Comfort Stepped Up
X-Series machines step up to Exmark’s full-suspension seating system, with three inches of adjustable vertical suspension combined with patented EVC stretch fabric to provide maximum operator isolation from bumps and vibration.
Service Made Easy
A tools-free removable foot rest eases access to the top-side of the cutting deck, and tool-less removable belt shields provide easier access to belts and spindles. A welded jack receiver on the Radius frame allows for easier service to the bottom-side of the deck when combined with the optional jack.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm(.98")diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 10.5-12 K500
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Sealed Taper Roller Bearings
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Deluxe suspension (adjustable spring suspension) seat with high back, molded foam flip-up armrests, and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308000435
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FX730V
- Engine Displacement 726
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,700 rpm
- Air Filter Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT3400, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16.1 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 72.7 in (184.7 cm)
- Length 82.2 in (208.8 cm)
- Height 70.4 inches (178.8 cm)
- Curb Weight 1006
Seat Cover– Suspension 20" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits suspension seat.)
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
UltraVac S-Series Completing Kit
2-Bag Collection System – Powered
Completing kit required for 60" RAX models using the 2-Bag Collection System - Powered (p/n 135-2604).
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Semi-Pneumatic Tire Assembly
Customize your ride with just the right caster tire.
Light Kit - LED
Better and brighter than ever, this quick-install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. Low profile, and impact-resistant, this ROPS mounted accessory emits powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity.
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z (excludes diesel models), Pioneer, Radius, Staris, Vantage and wide-area walk-behinds.
Carry a 5-gallon bucket on your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Mount not included.
Engine Maintenance Kit - Kawasaki FX
Contains everything a do-it-yourselfer needs to keep their Exmark running like new. Includes Air Inner & Outer Element Filters, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, Fuel Treatment and Engine Oil.
Bucket Mount Kit
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Bucket not included.
Front Bucket Mount & 5-Gallon Bucket
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing
2-bagger commercial-grade powered collection system. Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Less clogging with larger-diamer tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Dust reduction with sealed hoods.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
We have you coveredDownload PDF