Looking for a residential zero-turn mower with commercial features and performance? You’ve found it in the new Quest X-Series. The powerful Kohler engine, upgraded 48-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting deck and heavy-duty Hydro-Gear transmission enable Quest X-Series to cut at up to 8 mph. When combined with the incredible maneuverability of the low center of gravity frame design and the smooth rolling of the large drive and caster tires, Quest X-Series offers an unbeatable combination of performance and value.
A new armrest-equipped operator seat provides a smooth ride over bumpy lawns, while a deeper floor pan offers increased legroom for the operator. A standard deck step is included to ease mounting and dismounting the machine, while an integrated hitch and tools-free belt shields ease access for service and maintenance. However, with just two annual grease points and low-maintenance integrated hydro transmissions, servicing the Quest X-Series isn’t something you’ll need to do often. That’s more time for you to do the things you love.
If you’re looking for even more power and performance, check out our Radius line of zero-turn riding mowers.
Note: This is a new product and will not be available in dealerships until Spring 2023.
Quest X-Series Features
UltraCut Series 3 Cutting Deck
Our 5-inch deep UltraCut Series 3 cutting deck features fabricated and welded construction, with heavy-duty maintenance-free sealed bearing cutter housings. Our exclusive flow-control baffles deliver Exmark’s signature cut quality.
Integrated Hydro Transmission
The upgraded Hydro-Gear transmissions feature an integrated design, which reduces maintenance and increases reliability, while providing forward speeds of up to 8 mph.
Aggressive 22-inch drive tires provide superior traction and a smooth ride when combined with the large 13x6.5-inch caster tires.
Upgraded Operator Seat
The contoured operator seat features deep padding and standard armrests. When combined with the deeper floor pan, which provides more legroom, the Quest X-Series keeps you comfortable while mowing.
The rear of the Quest X-Series model is protected by a steel guard which provides increased protection for vital engine components.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.30"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires 22 x 11-10 K3012
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-5 smooth-tread, pneumatic.
- Caster Forks .375" thick caster yoke arms.
- Tractor Frame Unibody, riveted 10-guage steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Commercial grade, high back contoured foam padded with arm rests. Hinged mounting and spring suspension. Adjustment is fore and aft for operator position.
- Electrical 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder and hitch
- UPC 193308225319
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model KT735
- Engine Displacement 735
- Engine Series 7000 Series
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 3-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill locations
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT2800, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS Optional Rigid ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 105-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec 3099
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.50" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width 59.5 in. (151.0 cm)
- Length 76.0 in. (193.0 cm)
- Height 47.6 in. (121.0 cm)
- Curb Weight 680
LED Light Kit
LED Light KitBuy Now
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)Buy Now
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.Buy Now
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
Assist Bar Kit
Designed to help you easily step in and out of your mower upon entering and exiting the machine.Buy Now
Enhance your productivity in wet conditions with this weight kit. Each plate weighs 6.6 pounds to give you excellent performance, even with a full load of grass.Buy Now
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack, attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability. Fits Quest.Buy Now
ROPS KitBuy Now
Slope Sensor Kit
Slope Sensor KitBuy Now
Mounts and detaches quickly behind the operator's position. Made of heavy-duty, water-repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits Quest.Buy Now
Turf Striping Kit
Turf Striping Kit
2-Bag Collection System
Switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
We have you coveredDownload PDF