If you’re looking for the power and productivity of a premium commercial mower on a budget, you’re looking for a Radius X-Series. It combines features proven on our premier machines with the unbeatable value and efficiency you’ve come to expect from the Radius.
Choose from 52- or 60-inch UltraCut Series 4 cutting decks, both with powerful Kawasaki commercial engines –– a FX801 on the 52-inch, and a FX921 on the 60-inch. The integrated Hydro-Gear transmissions work with aggressive 24-inch Kenda drive tires to provide unmatched traction and control, with forward speeds of up to 10 mph. Large semi-pneumatic caster tires, cast steel caster forks, and tapered caster pivot bearings provide years of maintenance-free performance. And with an adjustable full-suspension operator seat and isolated floor pan, the Radius X-Series makes “mow time” more enjoyable.
Looking for more power, larger cutting decks and cutting-edge productivity and efficiency? With cutting decks of up to 144-inches wide, our Lazer Z line is as good as it gets.
Note: The redesigned Radius models are a new product and will not be available in dealerships until Spring 2023.
Radius X-Series Features
Full-Suspension Operator Seat
Radius S- and X-Series models feature an adjustable full-suspension operator seat, with three inches of suspension and an EVC stretch foam base for superior all day mowing comfort.
Service Made Easy
The floor pan and belt shields remove easily without tools, making it easier to access the belts and top of the cutting deck for maintenance. Plus, a standard welded jack receiver on the Radius frame enables easier service of the underside of the deck when combined with the optional jack.
UltraCut Deck Technology
Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
Heavy Duty Fabricated Frame
With a fully welded frame built from 2x3-inch frame tubes, the Radius design places major components including the engine, hydro drive system and fuel tank lower in the frame. The lower center of gravity and better mass centralization results in increased traction and stability, with improved handling.
New Side Pods
The new side pod design places the most important controls right at the operator’s fingertips, for easy operation with a minimum of necessary movement.
Radius X-Series models feature upgraded caster assemblies featuring maintenance-free tapered caster pivot bearings, with cast steel caster forks and large, semi-pneumatic caster tires.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm(.98")diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12-12 K3012
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Sealed Taper Roller Bearings
- Caster Forks .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Deluxe suspension (adjustable spring suspension) seat with high back, molded foam flip-up armrests, and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308219998
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX921V
- Engine Displacement 999cc
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3750 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT3400, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Engine HP* 31 HP*
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16.1 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 225-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec _S04
- *The gross horsepower of gasoline engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. The gross horsepower of the 3TNV80FT was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm; the 3TNV88C and the 3TNV86CT was laboratory rated at 3000 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1995. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers may be significantly lower.
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 73 in (185 cm)
- Length 82 in (208 cm)
- Height 70 in (178 cm)
- Curb Weight 1232
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
12-Volt Power Adapter
Conveniently located for ease of use. Great for phone chargers or any other operator comfort accessory. (Phone not included.)
Arm Rest Kit
Add arm rests to your mower seat.
Carry a 5-gallon bucket on your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Mount not included.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Seat Cover–Suspension 20" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits suspension seat.)
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Front Bucket Mount & 5-Gallon Bucket
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing
Bucket Mount Kit
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Bucket not included.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
Light Kit - LED
Better and brighter than ever, this quick-install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. Low profile, and impact-resistant, this ROPS mounted accessory emits powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Semi-Pneumatic Tire Assembly
Customize your ride with just the right caster tire.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Completing Kit - Powered
Completing Kit - Powered
UltraVac Completing Kit
UltraVac Completing Kit
2-Bag Collection System – Powered
Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Power and durability in a low-cost package.
2-bagger commercial-grade powered collection system. Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Less clogging with larger-diamer tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Dust reduction with sealed hoods.
We have you coveredDownload PDF