For homeowners looking to upgrade to Exmark's best residential zero-turn mower, the Quest S-Series delivers commercial-grade performance at an affordable price. With the ability to clear more than 3 acres of lawn per hour, S-Series residential zero-turn lawn mowers make quick work with forward ground speeds up to 7 mph. Factor in Exmark's signature zero-turn maneuverability, and the S-Series offers tremendous value with professional mowing results.
The S-Series residential lawn mower boasts a massive 54-inch welded steel mower deck and cutting width powered by a Kohler® or Exmark engine, which features a heavy-duty hydro gear system. Every Quest arrives standard with commercial-grade wheels for precise cutting and professional-grade traction to complement the 24 horsepower engine.
Check out our Radius and Lazer Z mower lines for larger, more powerful zero-turn riding mowers.
(Mower shown with optional 2-Bag Collection System, Weight Kit, Light Kit and Armrests. Accessories sold separately.)
Quest S-Series Features
Simple, Easy Adjustments
With a single-point height adjust, it's easy to vary the Quest's cutting deck. Our 50- and 54-inch mowers are equipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on 42-inch model)
Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components.
Fuel Tank Capacity
A single, 3.0-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
Standard on Quest mowers, the commercial-grade front caster tires and rear drive tires provide increased traction for superior handling.
Exmark's Quest S-Series is a premium entry-level zero-turn mower. The proven commercial features have been adapted for consumer use including the tires and fabricated deck.
Professional Styling, Superior Comfort
The Quest S-Series mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires 20 x 10.0-10 Turf Tech TL
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-5 smooth-tread, pneumatic.
- Caster Forks .375" thick caster yoke arms.
- Tractor Frame Unibody, riveted 10-guage steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Parking Brake Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Commercial grade, high back contoured foam padded w/o arm rests. Hinged mounting and spring suspension. Adjustment is fore and aft for operator position.
- Electrical 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder and hitch
- Optional Features seat armrests
- UPC 193308215648
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model KT735
- Engine Displacement 735
- Engine Series 7000 Series
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 3-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill locations
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Hydro-Gear ZT-2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses and integrated cooling fans and integrated reservoir
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS Optional Rigid ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 105-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec 3089
- Width / Cutting Deck 54"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Series 2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Decks have side discharge standard with the option ot bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper. 4 point suspension.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.50" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 18.75" Length
- Width 65.2 in. (166.0 cm)
- Length 76.0 in. (193.0 cm)
- Height 46.6 in. (119.0 cm)
- Curb Weight 616
LED Light Kit
LED Light KitBuy Now
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.Buy Now
Arm Rest Kit
Add arm rests to your mower seat.Buy Now
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.Buy Now
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
In certain conditions deck blowout can occur. Maximize bagging efficiency and air flow into your collection system hopper with this enhancement kit.Buy Now
Assist Bar Kit
Designed to help you easily step in and out of your mower upon entering and exiting the machine.Buy Now
Enhance your productivity in wet conditions with this weight kit. Each plate weighs 6.6 pounds to give you excellent performance, even with a full load of grass.Buy Now
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack, attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability. Fits Quest.Buy Now
ROPS KitBuy Now
Mounts and detaches quickly behind the operator's position. Made of heavy-duty, water-repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits Quest.Buy Now
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.Buy Now
2-Bag Collection System
Switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
We have you coveredDownload PDF