The Quest S-Series residential zero-turn lawn mower truly goes the extra mile as a commercial-grade zero-turn rider for homeowners. The S-Series provides all the amenities of the E-Series plus even more commercial-grade features. Like the ultra-smooth serviceable ZT2800 hydro drive system. Or the Series 2 fabricated deck. It’s heavy-duty 10-gauge steel and welded wear strip gives you a great cutting machine that will last. Available with a choice of 50- and 60-inch deck sizes. So, if you’re looking for the ultimate commercial-grade mower for home use, look no further than the Quest S-Series, from Exmark.
Quest S-Series Features
Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components. The S-Series engine guard is enhanced for extra engine protection.
Welded and Fabricated Deck
Our deck system offers added strength and commercial durability.
New Styling, Same Comfort
The redesigned Quest mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
Simple, Easy Adjustments
With a single-point height adjust, it's easy to vary the Quest's cutting deck. The S-Series mower is quipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on E-Series.)
Fuel Tank Capacity
A single, 2.9-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires 20 x 10.0-10, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Tractor Frame Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6 smooth, pneumatic
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder
- UPC 193308000329
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FR691V
- Engine Displacement 726
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity High-capacity, 3.0-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0–3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS None
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 105-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Engine Spec _S26
- Width / Cutting Deck 50"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Blades 3 Blades at 17.50" Length
- Width 61.7 in. (156.7 cm)
- Length 77.0 in. (196 cm)
- Height 42.6 in. (108.2 cm)
- Curb Weight Approx. 652
Bag Mount Kit
Mount kit for Quest bagger.
Add weight to the front end of your Exmark. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark stand-ons.
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.
Cargo Carrier (Weight Kit Required 131-7658) & Bag Mount Kit Required 131-3966)
Perfect for hauling capabilities like mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working in the yard. No "jack knifing" and it is easy to store.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
For the perfectionist in all of us. Keep your machine's floor pan as nice as the day it was new with this custom-fit floor mat. Fits Quest.
In certain conditions deck blowout can occur. Maximize bagging efficiency and air flow into your collection system hopper with this enhancement kit.
2-Bag Collection System - Non-Powered
Will replace 126-6342. This kit contains both mount kit and weight kit as standard.
Fits 50" models. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Turf Striping Kit
For a nicely-striped, ballpark look, this Quest drag striper improves your manicured cut quality with a clearly defined stripe.
Bar and Step Assist Kit
Helps you to step on and off your Quest with ease. The telescoping bar adjusts to your height. Step contains anti-slip tread material and the handle is covered with soft rubber for comfort.
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
We have you coveredDownload PDF