Turf Tracer S-Series
With the Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series commercial walk-behind mower, you can choose from a variety of rugged engines. Then, match that power to cutting decks in 36-, 48-, and 52-inch widths. In whatever configuration you choose, you’ll get our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for ultimate operator comfort. Which translates to day-long operator productivity.
Looking for even larger, more powerful walk-behind mowers? Check out our Turf Tracer X-Series.
Turf Tracer S-Series Features
New Electric Clutch
Proven to be among the most durable and reliable in the business, Exmark’s superior electric clutch technology allows for easier and faster belt servicing.
Standard 9” x 3.5-4” smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair.
Hour Meter Comes Standard
Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS)
Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Caster Forks .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter
- UPC 193308225388
- Engine Model FS600V
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 603
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec _S29
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 36"
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Bag Capacity 2 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Blades 2 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width 47.5 in. (120.7 cm)
- Length 77.7 in. (197.4 cm)
- Height 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Curb Weight 573
Fits 363 Turf Tracer S-Series. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Hand)
Accessory Adapter Kit
Adapter for OCD & 3-Bushel Bagger (Series 3)
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro Filter
Walk-Behind Weight Set
Add weight to the front end of your Exmark® walk-behind. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark StandOn. Comes in pairs. Each weighs 9.5 pounds. Excludes Turf Tracer® X-Series.
Exmark’s StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 36" walk-behind models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Turf Tracer Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF