Lazer Z X-Series
With options to meet the needs of the most demanding landscape maintenance professionals, our top-rated Exmark Lazer Z X-Series zero-turn mowers represent the state-of-the-art in commercial mowers. Cutting deck options include our massive 96-inch UltraCut Flex Wing cutting deck and select models equipped with our exclusive cut quality enhancing Adapt Technology. Choose from rugged commercial-grade engines, including high-efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options equipped with our exclusive EGov and RED Technology, which can boost fuel efficiency by up to 41%. Lazer Z X-Series zero-turn mower models are available with UltraCut Series 6 decks in 52-, 60-, and 72-inch cutting widths, with or without Adapt Technology, or the 96-inch UltraCut Flex-Wing rear discharge cutting deck.
Regardless of the combination you choose for your Exmark Lazer Z zero-turn mower, you’ll ride in unmatched comfort thanks to our full-suspension seating system and smooth, easy-to-use controls that offer precision maneuverability. And from a long-term value standpoint, nothing beats the Exmark Lazer Z X-Series mower. It's the perfect combination of power, productivity, and durability. That's why it's our top-of-the-line gasoline-powered mower and should be at the top of your list.
Note: Lazer Z X-Series with Adapt is a new product and will not be available in dealerships until Spring 2023.
Lazer Z X-Series Features
Patented RED Technology
Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
UltraCut Series 6 Deck
This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service. (96" Flex Wing Deck is a rear discharge deck.)
A New Level of Comfort
Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
Oil Guard System
The Vanguard Oil Guard System increases mower uptime and decreases necessary in-season maintenance by extending oil change intervals to 500 hours, while also lowering engine oil temperature by 20-30 degrees. Available on select Lazer Z X-Series models.
Adapt Your Cut
Adjust deck rake quickly and easily to optimize cut quality and cutting performance for a variety of turf types and conditions. Adapt is especially useful when mowing in wet, overgrown, or lush conditions, or stemmy grasses and weeds.
- UPC 193308225463
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Caster Forks .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 23 x 9.50-12, 4 ply Super Turf®
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter and cup holder
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX801V
- Engine Displacement 852
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16.1 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Spec FX801V-MS04-R
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Engine Speed 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position. Equipped with Adapt system.
- Carb Compliant No
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Length 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Curb Weight 1200
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.Buy Now
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 526
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.Buy Now
Extended Drive Levers
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.Buy Now
Equipment Cover, Large
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.Buy Now
Power Deck Lift
Change your deck from any cutting height to the transport position quickly and easily, with a convenient foot pedal actuator switch that lets you keep your hands safely on the drive levers. Created specifically for your 48-72" cutting deck Lazer Z, its electronic motor features Exmark's signature durability and a low-profile design that leaves plenty of trailer space.Buy Now
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).Buy Now
Fits 48", 52" and 60" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.Buy Now
Air Ride Suspension Seat
Designed to fit all Lazer Z models, the new air ride seat gives you the best comfort available. Sophisticated air suspension technology virtually eliminates any bumps, jarring or vibration your property delivers.Buy Now
Full Suspension Seat
This low-profile, full- suspension seat enhances operator comfort and lumbar support by adjusting to individual weight.Buy Now
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)Buy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)Buy Now
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
Slope Sensor Kit
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever, Foot (Requires 142-8181)
KIT, OCD PEDALBuy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Engine Maintenance Kit - Kawasaki FX 751-850
Contains everything a do-it-yourselfer needs to keep their Exmark running like new. Includes oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, spark plug and fuel treatment.
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.Buy Now
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.Buy Now
UltraVac Collection System, 2-Bag
Switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 7 bushel capacity.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.Buy Now
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.Buy Now