Turf Tracer X-Series
By virtually any measure, the Turf Tracer X-Series represents the definitive, full-featured hydro mower. Whether you choose the 52- or 60-inch cutting deck, the UltraCut™ Series 4 with splined spindle blade driver is up to the toughest jobs. As are the X-Series engines—Kohler® EFI, Kawasaki® and Kohler EFI Propane. Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, and up to 2.25 in reverse, also rank the Turf Tracer X-Series among the most productive mowers in its class.
Turf Tracer X-Series Features
Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS)
Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
Superior Air Filtration
This series comes standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
A large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides excellent durability for extra-long life.
Superior Cut Quality
UltraCut™ Series 4 deck
With the Turf Tracer X-Series, you can choose up to a 60-inch deck.
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 11 x 4.0-5, smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Enhanced engine hour meter
- UPC 193308000138
- Engine Model ECV650
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Series Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0–2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Displacement 694
- Engine HP 21*
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Engine Spec 3017
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm.) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 3 Blades at 18" Length
- Width 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Length 84.8 in. (215.4cm)
- Height 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- Curb Weight 720
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Exmark’s StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
Anti Scalp Roller Kit
Provides maximum protection from scalping in tough terrain.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Turf Tracer Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF