Nothing is perfect. But a lawn maintained with an Exmark Navigator professional-grade 42 or 48 inch zero-turn mower may be as close as it gets. That’s thanks, in large part, to its patented fill-reduction. Combined with a larger diameter blower, the Navigator generates more airflow for better vacuuming and debris collection. And this year’s model is perfectly suited for any pro who wants even more controllability, responsiveness and less hand force. Another Navigator signature trait is the higher blade tip speed for slicing grass into finer particles. Then, its center-discharge deck designed with two-sided trimming lets the operator accurately control discharge, keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free. And the Navigator does all this at speeds up to 7 mph. So, you can Navigate a virtually perfect lawn in no time.
More Capacity, More Productivity
The optional powered dump attachment system means less time emptying and more time mowing. An exclusive baffle design fills, evenly back to front, for maximum efficiency on large lawns.
Easy to Maintain
Landscape professionals can spend more time mowing and less time maintaining their commercial mower.
The Navigator’s patented fill-reduction system lets you bag 100%, bag 33% and mulch 67% or mulch 100%. All with its versatile cutting deck and baffle system.
As the name implies, you don’t have to muscle the Navigator around. Its FeatherTouch controls make maneuvering tight spots virtually effortless.
Heavy Duty Gear Box
Superior gear with spiral-bevel cut gears. Rated at 50hp for improved durability.
4 5/8 inch deep deck allows for improved productivity and durability.
Larger diameter blower helps improve hopper fill and reduce plugging.
Orientation of the engine draws air from the front of the machine over the belts, pumps and through the engine to the rear of the machine extending driveline component life. Fuel tank pivots out for easy servicing of the engine.
- Blade Spindles Heavy Duty cast iron right-angle gearboxes.
- Drive Tires 18 x 10.5-10 Multi-Trac® C/S.
- Tractor Frame Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.187" wall tubing with a ground clearance of 4.0", strategically located, continuous force counterweight springs.
- Steering Control FeatherTouch hand-control drive levers, low-force constant speed lever.
- Front Caster Tires 8 x 3.0-4 semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Wet disc, internal in wheel motor.
- Seat Commercial grade high back contoured foam padded with hinged mounting.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- UPC 193308000275
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model CH730
- Engine Displacement 725
- Engine Series Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity 7.5-gallon (28.4-L), pivoting tank for easier engine service.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description New Dual Hydro-Gear 12 cc variable displacement pumps power Hydro-Gear H Series motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–4.5 mph (7.2 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Deck latch for easier height of cut adjustment
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS Optional 2-post foldable ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Lever-actuated clutching belt with 6" brake band.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows movement without engine running.
- Casters 0.50" thick rear caster fork
- Engine Spec 3064
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full floating center discharge cutting deck for dedicated bagging with patented Fill Reduction Baffles and heavy duty gear driven spindle assembly.
- Deck Construction 7-gauge sides joined by a continuous bead weld to a 10-gauge top, 3/16" wear guard is welded to the entire base of the deck, 7-gauge deck spindle supports, 0.25"-thick strap steel deck supports.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.0" (10.2 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments .
- Blades 2 Blades at 25" Length
- Bag Capacity 9.5 bushel (76 gallons)
- Width 49.2 in. (125.0 cm)
- Length 94.5 in. (240.0 cm)
- Height 51.2 in. (130.0 cm)
- Curb Weight 1191
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
Keep mowing after the sun goes down with brilliant, 35-watt halogen power from this Navigator work lamp kit. The highly durable lenses repel dust, and withstand impact. With twice the illumination output of a conventional work lamp, the kit also features a pivot base.
Rollover Protection System
Optimize safe operation with this Roll Over Protection System.
Debris can be quickly and conveniently managed with our two polyethylene tub inserts. These removable tubs enable the weight of a full, 9.5-bushel hopper to be split and unloaded, one tub at a time.
Automatic Door Opener Kit
Enhance your productivity with this quick opening auto door system.
Improve productivity by not having to leave your operator position with this power dump accessory. A full load of grass can be managed with the push of a button. Or, if dumping by hand is your preference, this accessory automatically disengages and re-engages the hopper without operator intervention.
Tire and Wheel Assembly
ASM, TIRE AND WHEEL 18 X 10.5-10
Dual Semi-Pneumatic Rear Casters
Spread your hopper load to minimize turf impact with this split caster kit.
Turns the dedicated bagging deck into a mulcher. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and special mulching blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Single one piece bolt in baffle redirects clippings away from the center rear discharge opening.
Narrow Drive Tire Kit
The perfect pairing with tire chains in snow operations with this narrow drive kit.Narrow Drive Tire Kit (Pair) 18 x 18.5-10
Comfort Ride Seat Suspension
A great value in comparison to more expensive full-suspension seats, our CustomRide suspension system easily mounts to your existing EVC operator seat. System features enable operator to customize suspension settings to their individual weight and personal preference. Fits all Lazer Z models.
We have you coveredDownload PDF