Lazer Z S-Series
With the top-rated Lazer Z S-Series of zero turn riders, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane option. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck sizes are available in 52, 60 or 72 inches. Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top and a 7-gauge side skits. All with welded spindle mounting sites and full-floating 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers. Select Lazer Z S-Series models offer Smart Controller. This easy-to-use interface has a wealth of user data like fuel level, interlock status, PTO and total hours, maintenance reminders and machine health status.
Lazer Z S-Series Features
Doing More With Propane
Our EFI system optimizes fuel delivery in real-time, which improves efficiency and performance. This, in combination with lower propane cost reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
Less Time At The Pump
Gas-powered S-Series models have a single 12-gallon tank with one fill location.
Built to Last
Want tough? Try a 10-gauge, formed and continuously seam-welded top, and a 7-gauge side skirt. All with welded spindle mounting sites. And, full-floating, 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
Fewer Grease Points
With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
Ultracut Series 4 Deck
This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 23 x 9.5-12, 4 ply Turf Master®
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features 12-volt plug-in, engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000602
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX801V
- Engine Displacement 852
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec _S04
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Length 79.2 in. (201.2 cm)
- Height 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Curb Weight 1134
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 524 SPLINED 850,000 +
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Wiring Harness Relay
WIRING HARNESS RELAY
Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
UltraVac 2-Bag Collection System
Switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 7 bushel capacity.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Keep mowing after the sun goes down with brilliant, 27-watt halogen power from this Hella® Work Lamp Kit. Easily mounted to your ROPS bar, the highly durable lenses repel dust, withstand impact, and can even take on high- pressure cleaning. With twice the illumination output of a conventional work lamp, the kit also features a pivot base and easy bulb replacement.
Power Deck Lift
Change your deck from any cutting height to the transport position quickly and easily, with a convenient foot pedal actuator switch that lets you keep your hands safely on the drive levers. Created specifically for your 48-72" cutting deck Lazer Z, its electronic motor features Exmark's signature durability and a low-profile design that leaves plenty of trailer space.
Air Ride Suspension Seat
Designed to fit all Lazer Z models, the new air ride seat gives you the best comfort available. Sophisticated air suspension technology virtually eliminates any bumps, jarring or vibration your property delivers.
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 48", 52" and 60" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes by using the convenient foot pedal, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).
Lazer Z Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF