Commercial 30 X-Series
Do you want the portability and versatility of a 30-inch deck width in your next commercial walk-behind mower? Look no further than the Exmark Commercial 30-inch X-Series. Travel at variable speeds between 0 and 3.8 mph thanks to a powerful Kawasaki engine. Produce precise turf length with Exmark’s patented height adjustment system. Tackle any project with fewer breaks with a one-gallon fuel tank.
Looking for even larger, more powerful walk-behind mowers? Check out our collection of Turf Tracer wide-area walk-behind mowers.
Commercial 30 X-Series Features
The heavy-duty wet clutch transmission and self-tensioning belt drive are designed for minimum maintenance and maximum reliability in the most demanding commercial applications. The Commercial 30 X-Series also includes a parking brake.
The Commercial 30 X-Series is equipped with a single-cylinder commercial engine. The increased displacement of the powerful commercial engine gives it more torque than competing engines to quickly power through the toughest, thickest grass.
Increased Wheel Torque
The upgraded heavy-duty transmission takes advantage of the engine’s additional power. It delivers increased wheel torque to power up hills, with easier tracking on side hills. The positive drive design couples both drive wheels for maximum traction in all conditions.
- Front Caster Tires 9" x 2.4", semi-pneumatic
- Drive Tires 10.5" x 3.0", semi-pneumatic
- Safety Package Blade Brake Clutch (BBC).
- Parking Brake Caliper Disc Brake
- UPC 193308215570
- Engine Model FJ180V
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Series FJ KAI BBC
- Engine Speed 3,500 rpm
- Air Filter Dual element air cleaner
- Drive Description Self-propelled, rear-wheel gear-driven.
- Speed 0.0 mph to 3.8 mph (6.1 kmph) forward.
- Fuel Capacity 1 gallon (3.8-L)
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 179
- Drive Belt-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec BM21
- Deck Style Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description Fixed deck, Rear-discharge bagger and mulch plug or side discharge standard.
- Width / Cutting Deck 30"
- Deck Construction 4.6" Deep Stamped Steel with welded reinforcement
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Bag Capacity 2.5 bushels (20 gallons)
- Blades 2 Blades at 15.4" Length
- Width 31.9 in. (81cm)
- Length 68 in. (172.7 cm)
- Height 38.3 in. (97.2 cm)
- Curb Weight 185
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and dispersal deep into the turf. The bolt-in mulching baffles in addition to the mulch plug, redirect the clippings within the cutting chambers so that it results in improved mulching efficiency and much more even distribution of mulched clippings or leaves across the width of cut. The mulch kit can be used with the bagger and results in a portion of the clippings being mulched and a portion being bagged resulting in a significant reduction in the amount of bagged clippings (fill reduction).Buy Now
Commercial 30 Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF