Lazer Z E-Series
The perfect choice for professional landscape contractors who want the innovative engineering and commercial-grade quality of a Lazer Z zero turn riding mower, but in a value package. It features the same welded, heavy-duty, 1.5”x 3” tubular steel unibody frame found throughout our Lazer Z models. You can also choose from two rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines or a Kohler® Command™ EFI engine matched to a full-floating, UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck, in 48, 52, 60 or 72 inch widths. A digital operator diagnostic module simplifies system monitoring and troubleshooting, while the fuel gauge uses ultrasonic waves to provide a more accurate reading. Comes equipped with a full-suspension seat that enhances operator comfort.
Lazer Z E-Series Features
Hydro Drive, Simplified
Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of “less is more.” Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z’s unibody frame is actually a case of “less is way more.”
Less Time At The Pump
Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
Fewer Grease Points
With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
Ultracut Series 4 Deck
This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
Rear Discharge Deck
Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12-12, 4 ply Super Turf®
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Two tone bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000459
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ECV740
- Engine Displacement 747
- Engine Series Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity 8-gallon (30.3-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec 3040
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight 1279
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 604 SPLINED 850,000 +
Keep mowing after the sun goes down with brilliant, 27-watt halogen power from this Hella® Work Lamp Kit. Easily mounted to your ROPS bar, the highly durable lenses repel dust, withstand impact, and can even take on high- pressure cleaning. With twice the illumination output of a conventional work lamp, the kit also features a pivot base and easy bulb replacement.
Wiring Harness Relay
WIRING HARNESS RELAY
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X-Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 11 bushel capacity.
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.)
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 48", 52" and 60" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Seat Isolation System
Reduces operator fatigue with a 3-dimensional, motion-isolated layout. Its rubber mounts allow 0.5-inch free movement in all directions, resulting in 12-hour days that feel more like 6. Fits Lazer E-Series models.
Full Suspension Seat
This low-profile, full- suspension seat enhances operator comfort and lumbar support by adjusting to individual weight.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot) (C1 needs 135-0100)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes by using the convenient foot pedal, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools. (C1 needs 135-0100)
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
UltraVac 3-Bag Collection System
The UltraVac S-Series enables you to switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Anti-Scalp Roller Kit
Protect the trim side of your Lazer 60" UltraCut deck with this Anti-Scalp Roller kit. Fits Lazer 604 decks model year 2009 and above.
Air Ride Suspension Seat
Designed to fit all Lazer Z models, the new air ride seat gives you the best comfort available. Sophisticated air suspension technology virtually eliminates any bumps, jarring or vibration your property delivers.
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
12-Volt Power Adapter
Conveniently located for ease of use. Great for phone chargers or any other operator comfort accessory. (Phone not included.)
Power Deck Lift
Change your deck from any cutting height to the transport position quickly and easily, with a convenient foot pedal actuator switch that lets you keep your hands safely on the drive levers. Created specifically for your 48-72" cutting deck Lazer Z, its electronic motor features Exmark's signature durability and a low-profile design that leaves plenty of trailer space.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Custom Ride Seat Suspension System
A great value in comparison to more expensive full-suspension seats, our CustomRide suspension system easily mounts to your existing EVC operator seat. System features enable operator to customize suspension settings to their individual weight and personal preference. Fits Lazer Z models.
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).
The Tractus airless tire and wheel combination is available as an accessory for select 60" Lazer Z zero-turn models. Tractus eliminates flat tires, increases traction and offers longer service life.
Lazer Z Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF