The new Vertex V-Series electric stand-on mower gives landscape maintenance professionals a clear edge when competing for contracts with sound ordinances or zero engine exhaust emission mandates. It delivers all the commercial durability, productivity, and cut quality you expect from an Exmark, in an amazingly fast, quiet, and easy to use electric stand-on mower. The HyperCell power system provides up to seven hours of runtime with each charge, and our patent-pending software package delivers precise maneuverability with intuitive controls. Plus, Horizon360 Connect remote software is included, giving you full app-based connectivity to settings, location, and data from your Vertex V-Series machines.
Looking for the state of the art in electric commercial stand-on mowers? You've found it in the Vertex V-Series.
Note: This is a new product and will not be available in dealerships until Spring 2023.
Vertex V-Series Features
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3.0" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with center fixed reference bar for ease of control forward and reverse
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Drive Tires Super Turf 20" x 10" x 10"
- Parking Brake Integrated in Transmission Automatic
- Blade Spindles 9" (22.9 cm) Diameter Cast Aluminum w/ Blade Retainer
- Electrical 8 HyperCell 18.4 kWh batteries
- Cup Holder yes
- Casters 11" x 4" - 5" Flat-Free Semi-Pneumatic
- Standard Features LED Lights, Charger, quick rake
- UPC 193308000000
- Fuel System ELECTRIC
- Drive System Commercial High Torque
- Drive Description Planetary Gearset
- Speed 10 mph
- PTO Engagement Switch
- Fuel Capacity 1.2 kW 120V Charger
- Fuel Indicator Hour Meter
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without Motors running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Deck Lift manual Hand operated
- Fuel Type Battery
- Deck Construction 7-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge high strength alloy side skirt.
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Cutting Heights 1.5" - 5.0" in .25" increments
- Blades .204" (.5 cm) Heat-Treated Steel
- Blade Tip Speed Adjustable
- Width 53.8"
- Length 75.8"61.0" folded platform
- Height 49.8"
- Curb Weight 1,109 lbs.