Why Become An Exmark Dealer
Our products are only part of the reason why Exmark is trusted 2-to-1 over the next best-selling brand by landscape pros. It's our people, programs and the personal interest we take that assures the continued success of our customers.
The Exmark Advantage
- Preferred brand of commercial cutters
- Product line includes both commercial and consumer zero-turn riding and walk-behind options as well as turf management products.
- Industry leading warranty
- When an Exmark zero-turn or walk-behind is purchased, it's back by Exmark's industry-leading warranty.
- Innovative technologies from the cutting system to operator comfort. Including alternative fuels and Exmark's patented RED Technology
- Turf Management Equipment
- OEM Parts
- The Exmark engineering team designs, tests and approves every part on every Exmark mower to ensure it meets our professional standards for quality, durability and safety. In order to be branded Exmark, all parts must meet our stringent specifications and test conditions, and work together perfectly. No other company can say that.
- With Exmark Parts Plus, if we do not have the Exmark part you need in stock, we will get the part and have it available to you on the next business day, or it is free.*
- *Restrictions apply; please contact your Exmark Territory Manager for further details. Dealer participation is optional. Program not available in Hawaii and Canada.
- Order parts directly from Exmark through our easy-to-use online portal.
A Partner In Your Success
- Territory Sales Managers
- Each dealer is assigned a Territory Sales Manager as your local go-to Exmark resource.
- When it is time to order more products, your Territory Sales Manager will work with you to manage your current inventory and stock the best products for your area.
- The best way to find the value in an Exmark machine is to try it out. Your Territory Sales Manager will demonstrate products for your salespeople and assist with demos for your customers.
- Regional Sales Managers
- Business consultation on strengthening your business and increasing profit
- Hands on training
- Service Support
- Our Exmark Service Team utilizes their 175 years of combined experience to assist from the factory in Beatrice, Nebraska, via phone, email or social media every weekday. In addition, they spend over three months each year personally training our dealers and end-users on how to care for and repair Exmark equipment. We understand the importance of keeping your customers' equipment up and running. We want you to know that we are here to do everything we can to make that happen.
- Training Resources
- Exmark University Online
- Regional Service Schools
- Dealer meetings
- Sales Managers
- Bringing customers to you
- Corporate and National account relationships
- Fleet program with loyalty discounts
- National advertising
- Industry leads
- Supporting your dealership
- Dealer co-op funds
- Merchandising Tools
- Floor plan
- Retail financing
- Demo funds