When you need a more productive mower for small to mid-size properties, Vertex E-Series is the right choice. With the operator placed comfortably on a suspended platform between the drive wheels, Vertex E-Series is designed to easily clear gates that would stop larger machines in their tracks. And with speeds up to 7.5mph forward, you’ll finish jobs faster, with less fatigue, than you would with a walk-behind mower. Your customers will love Exmark’s signature cut quality, and you'll love how fast you got the job done. That's a win-win. *Coming in 2024*
Vertex E-Series Features
Offering an exceptional blend of durability and low noise, the twin-cylinder Kawasaki FS600V engine delivers the power to tackle tough mowing jobs. Electric start makes getting started easy, while a dual element air filter and rotating grass chopper screen keep it running strong in the dirtiest, dustiest conditions.
The compact design of the Vertex E-Series enables it to mow areas with gates or other access limitations. The HydroGear hydro pumps and Parker wheel motors provide quick, responsive control, with forward speeds of up to 7.5mph forward, 4.0mph reverse.
Operator Focused Design
The design of the Vertex E-Series places the operator low, between the drive wheels on a suspended operator platform to increase balance, stability, and control. The wide-open standing viewpoint provides maximum visibility, and the dual-action controls offer heightened maneuverability. A single-point cut height adjustment system quickly and accurately sets deck height from 1.0- to 4.5-inches, in .25-inch increments.
Easy to Maintain
Designed to maximize reliability and minimize necessary in-season maintenance, the Vertex E-Series reduces productivity and profit killing downtime. And when maintenance is needed, we’ve worked hard to make it easier to perform, with a tools-free removable magnetic operator pad and an open architecture that facilitates access to the engine and hydro drive system.
Mow with confidence, knowing the Vertex E-Series comes with a full 4-year or 750-hour commercial warranty, with no hour limit in the first two years.
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Drive Tires 21x7.00-10 Kenda K506
- Front Caster Tires 10 x 4.50-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with sealed ball bearings.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder No
- Standard Features Engine Hour Meter
- UPC 193308241012
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FS600V
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement 603
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive System Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–7.5 mph (12.1 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 105 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec _S36
- Deck Construction 7-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with flexible discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 32"
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments
- Blades 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 44.9
- Length 58.103
- Height 47.3
- Curb Weight 702
Strobe Light Kit
Strobe Light KitBuy Now
LED Light Kit
LED Light KitBuy Now
MULCH KIT 32"Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)Buy Now
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Accessory Adapter Kit
Adapter for OCD & 3-Bushel Bagger (Series 3)Buy Now
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.Buy Now
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.Buy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro FilterBuy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
OCD STARIS EBuy Now
TRASH CONTAINERBuy Now
We have you coveredDownload PDF