You can look, but you simply won’t find a better value in the Hydro drive walk-behind category than the fixed-deck Viking. Exmark’s® patented Hydro Quick Track Adjustment allows easy and fast adjustments without tools. Our patented flow control baffles deliver an unsurpassed cut. And you’ll feel the difference our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) makes after a long, and very productive, day. Simply put, the Viking is the mower of choice for professionals who want Hydro walk-behind performance combined with the value of a fixed deck design. Available with 36 or 48 inch cutting decks.
Viking Hydro Features
Enhanced Control System
Our patented ECS puts the operator’s hands in a natural, neutral position to help reduce fatigue.
With the Viking, you can choose either a 36-inch UltraCut™ Series 2 or 48-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting deck.
The high-clearance, well-balanced decks make curb climbing and trailering easy.
Instant forward-to-reverse with infinite speed control makes the hydro-drive Viking easy to operate. And with speeds up to 6.2 mph and 2.2 in reverse.
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 16 x 6.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical No battery, recoil start.
- UPC 193308000046
- Engine Model FS481V
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Mechanical blade engagement with blade brake.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual blade spacer, front caster spacer and axle position adjustment.
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 603
- Engine HP 14.5*
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant No
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec _S06
- Deck Style Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description Fixed Ultracut Series 2, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 36"
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.25" (10.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.40"-diameter cutter housing and 1.0” diameter spindle tube.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 2 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width 47.0 in. (119.4 cm)
- Length 77.3 in. (196.3 cm)
- Height 42.1 in. (106.9 cm)
- Curb Weight 573
Fits 36" decks. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
Walk-Behind Weight Set
Add weight to the front end of your Exmark® walk-behind. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark StandOn. Comes in pairs. Each weighs 9.5 pounds. Excludes Turf Tracer® X-Series.
Exmark’s StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
We have you coveredDownload PDF