Commercial 21 S-Series
Discover the advantages of the lightweight and powerful Commercial 21 S-Series walk-behind mower. Featuring a 1.8-liter fuel tank and powered by a Kawasaki engine, the S-Series is one of the industry's easiest self-propelled mowers to own, operate, ad maintain. Enjoy the benefits of variable speeds from 0 to 4.2 mph and our patented height adjustment system, which provide landscape pros with precise cuts and ultimate performance.
Looking for a larger fuel tank? Check out our Commercial 21 X-Series Walk-Behind Mower.
Commercial 21 S-Series Features
Easy On/Off Bag Design
The large, 2.5-bushel bag features a design that eliminates the need for levers and doors. The top fill feature enables the operator to quickly see how full the bag is during operation.
Our innovative blade design makes it easy to go from mulching to bagging grass clippings. And vice versa.
The Exmark Signature Cut
The cutting deck is a full five inches deep, delivering a consistently great cut whether you’re bagging or mulching grass clippings.
Just engage and go, at infinitely variable speeds up to 4.2 mph. Its simple operation makes the S-Series a great mower for training new employees.
Patented Front Height Adjustment
Innovative, simple and built to last, our patented front height adjustment eliminates the need for pivot-style adjusters. The single-point rear height adjustment allows the operator to quickly change the cutting height.
2.5 bushel capacity
- Drive Tires 9.0" x 2.4", semi-pneumatic.
- Safety Package Zone start
- UPC 193308002576
- Engine Model FJ180V
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Series FJ
- Engine Speed 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter Dual element air cleaner
- Drive Description Self-propelled; rear-wheel gear-driven.
- Speed 0.0 mph to 4.2 mph (6.8 kmph) forward.
- Fuel Capacity 2 quart (1.8-L) integral fuel tank
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 179
- Drive Belt-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant No
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec BM11
- Deck Style Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description Fixed deck, Rear-discharge bagger standard with option to mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 21"
- Deck Construction 5" deep, 1/4"-thick die-cast aluminum.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Bag Capacity 2.5 bushels (20 gallons).
- Blades 1 Blade at 20.5" Length
- Width 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Length 63 in. (160.0 cm)
- Height 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Curb Weight 112
Quick and easily transition from bagging to mulching by simply inserting the mulch plug in the discharge chute without the use of tools.
Coated Bail Drive
Coated Bail OPC/BBC
Deck Wear Kit
Prolong the life of your deck in the toughest conditions with this heavy-duty deck wear kit.
Protect your engine from impact when mowing round low-hanging branches and other obstacles.
Commercial 21 Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF