Staris S-Series EFI
When you need maximum power and productivity from your stand-on mower, Staris S-Series with EFI have you covered. Get the maneuverability of a zero-turn rider in a more compact size. State-of-the-art Kohler EFI commercial engines deliver the power to tackle any job, at ground speeds up to 10 mph, and offer reduced fuel consumption. Proven hydro pumps and wheel motors use hard plastic lines instead of rubber hoses, for increased durability and reliability, with optimized routing. Available in 52- or 60-inch cut widths, UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting decks deliver a signature cut quality, with the ability to easily mulch or bag clippings when properly equipped. The suspended operator platform increases operator comfort in-use, with the ability to quickly fold the platform up to decrease trailering space, or use the machine as a walk-behind mower.
Staris S-Series EFI Features
Available in a variety of deck widths, Staris S-Series features proven Exmark UltraCut Series 4 decks providing unmatched performance and Exmark's legendary quality of cut.
The intuitive Smart Controller reduces downtime with maintenance reminders and on-screen machine health diagnostics along with an enhanced interlock display with both engine and PTO hour displays.
Height of Cut
The height of cut system was developed for operators to quickly and accurately change the cut height by simply raising and lowering the deck.
The large, open platform comfortably positions operators between the drive tires, making them feel integrated into the machine, while also allowing them to get on and off the machine quickly and efficiently.
The trusted pump and wheel motor combination provides commercial durability and smooth control. The system utilizes hard hydraulic lines reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling.
The flip up front cover gives operators easy access to perform routine lawn mower maintenance and cleaning, without the need for tools. The rear cover lifts and locks into place providing easy access to check and fill both engine oil and hydro fluid.
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Front Caster Tires 12 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Drive Tires 23x10.50-12 Carlisle Turf Master
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder NO
- Casters .50 thick caster yoke arms with tapered roller bearings
- Standard Features Smart Controller
- UPC 193308000268
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ECV740
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Series Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement 747
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System HYDRO
- Drive Description Two Hydro Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–10.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 10-gallon (37.9-L), dual fuel tanks with dual fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist spring.
- Carb Compliant NO
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Engine Spec 3065
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s platform.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length 70.5" (179.1 cm)
- Height 46.7" (118.6cm)
- Curb Weight 1045
Turf Striping Kit
STRIPE KIT 48", 52", & 60"
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
LED Light Kit
LED Light Kit
Strobe Light Kit
Strobe Light Kit
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
We have you coveredDownload PDF