When you need maximum power and productivity from your stand-on zero-turn mower, Staris S-Series models have you covered. State-of-the-art Kawasaki and Kohler commercial engines deliver the power to tackle any job, with the ability to fit into tight spaces. Available EFI-equipped models offer reduced fuel consumption. The Staris offers smooth control and can achieve ground speeds up to 10 mph thanks to the trusted pump and wheel motor combination. The drive system also utilizes hard hydraulic lines, reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling. Available in 48-, 52-, or 60-inch cut widths, UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting decks deliver a signature cut quality, with the ability to easily mulch or bag clippings when properly equipped. The suspended operator platform increases operator comfort and has the ability to quickly fold up, decreasing trailer space.
Staris S-Series Features
The large, open platform comfortably positions operators between the drive tires, making them feel integrated into the machine, while also allowing them to get on and off the machine quickly and efficiently.
Height of Cut
The height of cut system was developed for operators to quickly and accurately change the cut height by simply raising and lowering the deck.
The intuitive Smart Controller reduces downtime with maintenance reminders and on-screen machine health diagnostics along with an enhanced interlock display with both engine and PTO hour displays.
Available in a variety of deck widths, Staris S-Series features proven Exmark UltraCut Series 4 decks providing unmatched performance and Exmark's legendary quality of cut.
The trusted pump and wheel motor combination provides commercial durability and smooth control. The system utilizes hard hydraulic lines reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling.
The flip up front cover gives operators easy access to perform routine lawn mower maintenance and cleaning, without the need for tools. The rear cover lifts and locks into place providing easy access to check and fill both engine oil and hydro fluid.
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Front Caster Tires 12 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Drive Tires 23x8.50-12 Carlisle Turf Master
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder NO
- Casters .50 thick caster yoke arms with tapered roller bearings
- Standard Features Smart Controller
- UPC 193308002491
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX651V
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement 726
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System HYDRO
- Drive Description Two Hydro Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–10.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 175 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 10-gallon (37.9-L), dual fuel tanks with dual fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist spring.
- Carb Compliant NO
- Engine Spec _S15
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s platform.
- Blades 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 59.6" (151.4 cm)
- Length 69.3" (176.0 cm)
- Height 46.7" (118.6cm)
- Curb Weight 960
3-Bushel Bagger Adapter
Adapter required for GC3602 3-Bushel Bagger.
Turf Striping Kit
STRIPE KIT 48", 52", & 60"
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
LED Light Kit
LED Light Kit
Strobe Light Kit
Strobe Light Kit
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Anti-Scalp Roller Kit
Protect the trim side of your Lazer 60" UltraCut deck with this Anti-Scalp Roller kit. Fits Lazer 604 decks model year 2009 and above.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
We have you coveredDownload PDF