Lazer Z Diesel Rear Discharge
Our Lazer Z Diesel rear-discharge zero-turn mower is ideal for mowing golf courses, municipalities, and parks, requiring effective clipping discharge control and reduced sound output. Enhanced RED Technology enables key mower systems to communicate, increasing the mower's productivity, longer machine life, and better fuel efficiency resulting in increased profitability for your landscaping business. Available with a choice of 72-, 96-, or 144-inch UltraCut Rear Discharge cutting decks. The 96-inch and 144-inch cutting decks let you mow up to 11.5 acres per hour. Exmark's rear discharge mower with flex wings pivot up and down, preventing scalping. The Lazer Z Diesel rear-discharge mowers deliver maximum performance when the going gets tough.
Lazer Z Diesel Rear Discharge Features
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 26x12-12, 6ply Multi Trac®
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" x 3/16" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft., also adjustable to 2 height positions. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness.
- Front Caster Tires 15 x 6.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated internal wet disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 55-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features 12-volt plug-in, engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000794
- Engine Brand Yanmar
- Engine Model 3TNV80FT
- Engine Displacement 1267
- Engine Series TNV
- Fuel System Electronically Governed IDI Turbo Diesel
- Engine Speed 2,600 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system with electronic vacuum sensor
- Fuel Type Diesel
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), side fuel tanks
- Fuel Indicator Yes - mechanical float type
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Kanzaki KPS-18T Transmission, 16-quart oil capacity, spin-on filter. 18 cc shoe type pumps and 17.84 cubic inch Hydro-Gear HGM-18 motors, hydraulic oil cooler.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.0 mph (18 kmph) forward, 0–6 mph (10 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Hydraulic
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Integrated wet clutch system in transmission, connected to right angle gearbox on deck via drive shaft
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec ZMTR1
- Width / Cutting Deck 72"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck. Rear-discharge standard with option to install finish cut baffle kit.
- Deck Construction 7-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge high strength alloy side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Width 78.2 in. (198.6 cm)
- Length 100.6 in. (255.5 cm)
- Height 71.8 in. (182.4 cm)
- Curb Weight 2041
Hitch kit (NLZD)
Flasher Light Kit
LED Light Kit (not compatible with 135-2473)
Finish Cut Baffles
Maximize cut quality in the toughest conditions with this finish cut baffle kit.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7076)
Trash container (NLZD)
Anti-Scalp and Side Wear Bar Kit
Protect your rear discharge cutting deck from impact, and your turf from tearing. This kit gives you peace of mind when mowing in tight spaces. The tapered anti-scalp roller help to prevent turf gouging in sharp turns.
Slow Moving Vehicle Sign Kit
Slow moving sign kit (NLZD)
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Rear Guard and Bumper Kit
Protect your engine and enhance the appearance of your machine with this rear guard and bumper kit.
Jack Mount Receiver
RECEIVER-JACK MOUNT - Lazer Diesel
White Non-Marking Side Bumper (requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
White Non-Marking Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
Lazer Z Rear Discharge Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF