Designed to deliver professional-grade features at an affordable price, the new Exmark Radius E-Series zero-turn mower is a great option for landscape maintenance pros and home owners alike. Available with a choice of 48-, 52- or 60-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting decks, the Radius E-Series delivers the cut quality you expect, with reduced maintenance and durability you can count on.
Powered by the Exmark twin-cylinder commercial engine, Radius E-Series models deliver superior operator comfort with an isolated footrest, seat suspension and a new side pod design (2023 models) that places vital controls right at the operator’s fingertips.
Note: The redesigned Radius models are a new product and will not be available in dealerships until Spring 2023.
Radius E-Series Features
Radius E-Series models feature smooth rolling 23-inch drive tires and large, 13x6.5-inch caster tires. (Available Spring 2023)
UltraCut Deck Technology
Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
Heavy Duty Fabricated Frame
With a fully welded frame built from 2x3-inch frame tubes, the Radius design places major components including the engine, hydro drive system and fuel tank lower in the frame. The lower center of gravity and better mass centralization results in increased traction and stability, with improved handling.
Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
A new adjustable ROPS system is easy to fold up-and-down, and is built from round tubes for easy, flexible accessory placement. (Available Spring 2023)
Height of Cut Made Easy
Our patented height of cut adjustment system is user friendly and allows the operator to quickly and accurately select height of cut from the operator seat.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.30"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires 22 x 9.5-12 K500
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Bushings
- Caster Forks .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat High back seat with foam padded seat cushion, armrests and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308000954
- Engine Brand Exmark
- Engine Model LC2P77F
- Engine Displacement 708
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT2800, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec K5045
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width 59.5 in (151.1 cm)
- Length 81.7 in (207.5 cm)
- Height 69.7 inches (177.0 cm)
- Curb Weight 849
We have you coveredDownload PDF