For homeowners looking to upgrade to Exmark's best residential zero-turn mower, the Quest S-Series delivers commercial-grade performance at an affordable price. With the ability to clear more than 3 acres of lawn per hour, S-Series residential zero-turn lawn mowers make quick work with forward ground speeds up to 7 mph. Factor in Exmark's signature zero-turn maneuverability, and the S-Series offers tremendous value with professional mowing results.
The S-Series residential lawn mower boasts a massive 54-inch welded steel mower deck and cutting width powered by a Kohler® or Exmark engine, which features a heavy-duty hydro gear system. Every Quest arrives standard with commercial-grade wheels for precise cutting and professional-grade traction to complement the 24 horsepower engine.
(Mower shown with optional 2-Bag Collection System, Weight Kit and Light Kit. Accessories sold separately.)
Quest S-Series Features
Simple, Easy Adjustments
With a single-point height adjust, it's easy to vary the Quest's cutting deck. Our 50- and 54-inch mowers are equipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on 42-inch model)
Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components.
Fuel Tank Capacity
A single, 3.0-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
Standard on Quest mowers, the commercial-grade front caster tires and rear drive tires provide increased traction for superior handling.
Exmark's Quest S-Series is a premium entry-level zero-turn mower. The proven commercial features have been adapted for consumer use including the tires and fabricated deck.
Professional Styling, Superior Comfort
The Quest S-Series mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires 20 x 10.0-10, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6 smooth, pneumatic
- Caster Forks .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Tractor Frame Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder
- UPC 193308000336
- Engine Brand Exmark
- Engine Model LC2P77F
- Engine Displacement 708
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity High-capacity, 3.0-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0–3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS None
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 105-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec K4969
- Width / Cutting Deck 50"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Blades 3 Blades at 17.50" Length
- Width 61.7 in. (156.7 cm)
- Length 77.0 in. (196 cm)
- Height 42.6 in. (108.2 cm)
- Curb Weight 752
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
Engine Maintenance Kit - Exmark V-Twin
Contains everything a do-it-yourselfer needs to keep their Exmark running like new. Includes oil, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, spark plug and fuel treatment.
Fits 50" models. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
In certain conditions deck blowout can occur. Maximize bagging efficiency and air flow into your collection system hopper with this enhancement kit.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.
Bar and Step Assist Kit
Helps you to step on and off your Quest with ease. The telescoping bar adjusts to your height. Step contains anti-slip tread material and the handle is covered with soft rubber for comfort.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
For the perfectionist in all of us. Keep your machine's floor pan as nice as the day it was new with this custom-fit floor mat. Fits Quest.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Bag Mount Kit
Mount kit for Quest bagger.
Cargo Carrier (Weight Kit Required 131-7658 & Bag Mount Kit Required 131-3966)
Perfect for hauling capabilities like mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working in the yard. No "jack knifing" and it is easy to store.
Add weight to the front end of your Exmark. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark stand-ons.
Turf Striping Kit
For a nicely-striped, ballpark look, this Quest drag striper improves your manicured cut quality with a clearly defined stripe.
2-Bag Collection System - Non-Powered
Will replace 126-6342. This kit contains both mount kit and weight kit as standard.