Lazer Z X-Series
With options to meet the needs of the most demanding landscape maintenance professionals, our top-rated Exmark Lazer Z X-Series zero-turn mowers represent the state-of-the-art in commercial mowers. Cutting deck options include our massive 96-inch UltraCut Flex Wing cutting deck and select models equipped with our exclusive cut quality enhancing Adapt Technology. Choose from rugged commercial-grade engines, including high-efficiency Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) options equipped with our exclusive EGov and RED Technology, which can boost fuel efficiency by up to 41%. Lazer Z X-Series zero-turn mower models are available with UltraCut Series 6 decks in 52-, 60-, and 72-inch cutting widths, with or without Adapt Technology, or the 96-inch UltraCut Flex-Wing rear discharge cutting deck.
Regardless of the combination you choose for your Exmark Lazer Z zero-turn mower, you’ll ride in unmatched comfort thanks to our full-suspension seating system and smooth, easy-to-use controls that offer precision maneuverability. And from a long-term value standpoint, nothing beats the Exmark Lazer Z X-Series mower. It's the perfect combination of power, productivity, and durability. That's why it's our top-of-the-line gasoline-powered mower and should be at the top of your list.
Note: Lazer Z X-Series with Adapt is a new product and will not be available in dealerships until Spring 2023.
Lazer Z X-Series Features
UltraCut Series 6 Deck
This full-floating deck uses double-row bearings with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service. (96" Flex Wing Deck is a rear discharge deck.)
Oil Guard System
The Vanguard Oil Guard System increases mower uptime and decreases necessary in-season maintenance by extending oil change intervals to 500 hours, while also lowering engine oil temperature by 20-30 degrees. Available on select Lazer Z X-Series models.
Adapt Your Cut
Achieve an optimal cut in a wider variety of conditions with our exclusive Adapt Technology. Adjust deck rake without tools, from the operator seat, to customize deck performance. Available on select 2023 Lazer Z X-Series models.
Patented RED Technology
Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
A New Level of Comfort
Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
Higher ground speeds with 16cc drive system and more power with larger engine displacements for improved productivity.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Caster Forks .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 40-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308119649
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ECV980
- Engine Displacement 999
- Engine Series Command Pro™ EFI
- Fuel System Electronic Throttle Body
- Engine Speed 3,650 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 18 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.5 mph (16.8 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Electric over hydraulic push button control
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop Electromagnetic 250-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec 3018
- Width / Cutting Deck 96"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck. Finish cut baffles installed standard, rear discharge improvement baffles available via kit.
- Deck Construction 7-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge high strength alloy side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Blades 4 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Width 101.3 in. (257.0 cm), 72.5 in. @ 3 in. HOC when folded
- Length 95.8 in. (243.3 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight 2200
LED Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Black Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
Black Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Replaced by 126-8103
Rear Discharge Baffle Kit
Rear Discharge Baffle Kit - 96
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Slow Moving Vehicle Sign Kit
Slow moving sign kit (NLZD)
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).
Jack Mount Receiver
RECEIVER-JACK MOUNT - Lazer Diesel
White Non-Marking Side Bumper (requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
White Non-Marking Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
Lazer Z Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF