Lazer Z E-Series
The perfect choice for professional landscaper who want the innovative and commercial-grade quality of a Lazer Z zero-turn riding mower, but in a value package. The Lazer Z E-Series zero-turn mower features the same welded, heavy-duty, 1.5”x 3” tubular steel unibody frame found throughout our Lazer Z models. You can also choose from two rugged Kawasaki® V-Twin engines, a Kohler® Command™ Pro, or a Vanguard V-Twin engine matched to a full-floating, UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck, in 48, 52, 60, or 72-inch deck widths. Lazer Z E-Series zero-turn mowers come equipped with a full-suspension seat that enhances operator comfort, leading to less fatigue and increased efficiency.
Like our full lineup of zero-turn mowers, the Lazer Z E-Series offers unparalleled durability and precision maneuverability. Be sure to check out the rest of the Lazer Z family of mowers, like the Lazer Z S-Series zero-turn mower.
Lazer Z E-Series Features
Hydro Drive, Simplified
Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of “less is more.” Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z’s unibody frame is actually a case of “less is way more.”
Less Time At The Pump
Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
Fewer Grease Points
With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
Ultracut Series 4 Deck
This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
Rear Discharge Deck
Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12-12, 4 ply Super Turf®
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.50-6, smooth-tread, pneumatic.
- Caster Forks .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Cup Holder Standard
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX801V
- Engine Displacement 852
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,750 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 8-gallon (30.3-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec _S04
- Width / Cutting Deck 72"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Warranty 2 Year Comm / 4 Year Cons
- Width 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- Length 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Height 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Curb Weight 1321
Complete Service Deck Assembly
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.Buy Now
Keep mowing after the sun goes down with brilliant, 27-watt halogen power from this Hella® Work Lamp Kit. Easily mounted to your ROPS bar, the highly durable lenses repel dust, withstand impact, and can even take on high- pressure cleaning. With twice the illumination output of a conventional work lamp, the kit also features a pivot base and easy bulb replacement.Buy Now
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and special mulching blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. The simple bolt-in mulching baffles create independent mulching chambers which reduces the transfer of material from one mulching blade to another thereby improving the distribution of mulched clippings or leaves.Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes by using the convenient foot pedal, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.Buy Now
12-Volt Power Adapter
Conveniently located for ease of use. Great for phone chargers or any other operator comfort accessory. (Phone not included.)Buy Now
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.Buy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Replaced by 126-8103
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.Buy Now
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.Buy Now
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.)
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).Buy Now
Power Deck Lift
Change your deck from any cutting height to the transport position quickly and easily, with a convenient foot pedal actuator switch that lets you keep your hands safely on the drive levers. Created specifically for your 48-72" cutting deck Lazer Z, its electronic motor features Exmark's signature durability and a low-profile design that leaves plenty of trailer space.Buy Now
Air Ride Suspension Seat
Designed to fit all Lazer Z models, the new air ride seat gives you the best comfort available. Sophisticated air suspension technology virtually eliminates any bumps, jarring or vibration your property delivers.Buy Now
Full Suspension Seat
This low-profile, full- suspension seat enhances operator comfort and lumbar support by adjusting to individual weight.
Seat Isolation System
Reduces operator fatigue with a 3-dimensional, motion-isolated layout. Its rubber mounts allow 0.5-inch free movement in all directions, resulting in 12-hour days that feel more like 6. Fits Lazer E-Series models.Buy Now
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 72" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.Buy Now
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 724 SPLINED 920,000 +
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X-Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 11 bushel capacity.
UltraVac 3-Bag Collection System
The UltraVac S-Series enables you to switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
Lazer Z Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF