Lazer Z X-Series Suspension Platform
When you combine Exmark's most productive zero-turn mower – the Lazer Z X-Series – with our new suspended operator platform, the result is what very well might be the ultimate commercial zero-turn mower. Three coil-over hydraulic dampers deliver 3.6 inches of travel in vertical and fore-aft directions, with trailing arms to limit lateral travel and increase operator stability. It’s quick and easy to adjust for any operator weight or ride quality preference. A new seat leverages our decades of experience with advanced technology including our patented Iso-Mount isolation system, which provides a controlled .75 inches of lateral and .5 inches of vertical isolation. Combined with Elastomeric Vibration Control (EVC) stretch fabric and plush foam padding (up to 1.25 inches of vertical travel), the new seat works with the suspension platform to deliver unmatched comfort and productivity. If you’re looking for our top of the line commercial zero-turn mower, you've found it – the Lazer Z X-Series Suspension. Available deck widths: 60" and 72".
Lazer Z X-Series Suspension Platform Features
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
Adjustability of Platform
Platform design provides quick and easy 5-point adjustment without the use of tools, which delivers customized suspension response based on the operators personal preference.
Trailing arms help to eliminate side to side movement of platform, making operator feel more in control.
Lazer Z Performance
Same quality of cut, durability and performance of a Lazer Z but with added operator comfort.
New Level of Comfort
Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Caster Forks .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000671
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX801V
- Engine Displacement 852
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop Electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec AS19
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight 1302
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.Buy Now
LED Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
Light KitBuy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)Buy Now
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)Buy Now
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.Buy Now
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness. Required for use of more than one electrical accessory.Buy Now
Anti-Scalp Roller Kit
Protect the trim side of your Lazer 60" UltraCut deck with this Anti-Scalp Roller kit. Fits Lazer 604 decks model year 2009 and above.Buy Now
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.Buy Now
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Suspension Platform Weight Adapter Kit
Used with the UV completing kit, creates correct spacing to accommodate the UV weights with suspension platform
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)Buy Now
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 48", 52" and 60" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.Buy Now
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 606
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X-Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 11 bushel capacity.
UltraVac 3-Bag Collection System
The UltraVac S-Series enables you to switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
Lazer Z Suspension Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF