Lazer Z X-Series Rear Discharge
The Lazer Z X-Series isn’t just our top-of-the-line ride-on mower; it’s the premier commercial zero-turn mower on the market today. Mow in unrivaled comfort thanks to an advanced suspension seating system featuring Exmark’s exclusive Iso-Mount seat isolation system. Powered by Kohler EFI engines featuring EGov and Exmark’s exclusive RED technology, the Lazer Z X-Series Rear Discharge is up to 41% more fuel efficient than other mowers. Choose from a 60-, 72- or 96-inch UltraCut Rear Discharge cutting deck.
Lazer Z X-Series Rear Discharge Features
Patented RED Technology
Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
A New Level of Comfort
Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
Rear Discharge Deck
Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 30mm (1.18") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6 smooth tread, semi-pneumatic tires.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two tone, bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000695
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX801V
- Engine Displacement 852
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 17.1 cubic inch motors.
- Engine HP 25.5*
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–11.5 mph (18.5 kmph) forward, 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop Electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec AS19
- Width / Cutting Deck 72"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 6 with heavy-duty spindle. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Width 84.9 in. (215.6 cm)
- Length 86.1 in. (218.7 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight 1387
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and special mulching blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. The simple bolt-in mulching baffles create independent mulching chambers which reduces the transfer of material from one mulching blade to another thereby improving the distribution of mulched clippings or leaves.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes by using the convenient foot pedal, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
Anti-Scalp Roller Kit
Protect the trim side of your Lazer 60" UltraCut deck with this Anti-Scalp Roller kit. Fits Lazer 604 decks model year 2009 and above.
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Pedal Adapter Kit. Required for 116-8431 OCD on Suspension Platform Models
Suspension Platform Weight Adapter Kit
Used with the UV completing kit, creates correct spacing to accommodate the UV weights with suspension platform
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 72" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 726
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X-Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 11 bushel capacity.
UltraVac 3-Bag Collection System
The UltraVac S-Series enables you to switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
Lazer Z Rear Discharge Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF