Lazer Z S-Series EFI
With the Lazer Z EFI S-Series, you can choose from eight different engines, including an eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane option. Four UltraCut™ Series 4 cutting deck sizes are available with widths up to 72 inches. Want tough, try a 10-guage, formed and continuously seam-welded top and a 7-guage side skits. All with welded spindle mounting sites and full-floating 4-point suspension with four adjustable anti-scalp rollers.
Lazer Z S-Series EFI Features
Reduces fuel consumption, fewer emissions and carbon footprint.
Delivers up to 25% in fuel savings.
Reduce Green House Gases
Fuel saved directly correlates to reduced harmful exhaust emissions, including green house gases.
Easy to Start
Easy start in any altitude or climate condition (no manual choke).
Closed loop (with O2 sensor) monitors combustion and keeps engine running at optimum levels.
Sequential Fuel Injection
Delivers the precise amount of fuel and spark where needed to maximize efficiency and power.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 23 x 9.5-12, 4 ply Turf Master®
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence Smart Controller
- Standard Features Engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308000565
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ECV740
- Engine Displacement 747
- Engine Series Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed 3,750 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Engine HP* 25*
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec 3059
- *The gross horsepower of gasoline engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. The gross horsepower of the 3TNV80FT was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm; the 3TNV88C was laboratory rated at 3000 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1995. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers may be significantly lower.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge reinforced spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Length 79.2 in. (201.2 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight 1159
Enables owners to add attachments to their mowers to increase productivity by towing light implements and yard carts.
LED Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Foot)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes by using the convenient foot pedal, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)
Trash Container (Not compatible with 135-7320)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 sold separately) attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).
Power Deck Lift
Change your deck from any cutting height to the transport position quickly and easily, with a convenient foot pedal actuator switch that lets you keep your hands safely on the drive levers. Created specifically for your 48-72" cutting deck Lazer Z, its electronic motor features Exmark's signature durability and a low-profile design that leaves plenty of trailer space.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
Air Ride Suspension Seat
Designed to fit all Lazer Z models, the new air ride seat gives you the best comfort available. Sophisticated air suspension technology virtually eliminates any bumps, jarring or vibration your property delivers.
Turf Striping Kit
Fits 48", 52" and 60" models. Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
UltraVac Completing Kit
KIT, UV DRIVE 524 SPLINED 850,000 +
UltraVac Quick Dump Collection System
The UltraVac X Series discharges grass quickly with one simple motion of the release lever. With commercial-grade steel and polyethylene hopper Get the job done efficiently with rear-discharge door, and 7 bushel capacity.
UltraVac 2-Bag Collection System
Switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.
Lazer Z EFI Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF