Available with a choice of 32- or 36-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting decks, Staris E-Series commercial stand-on mower strike the perfect balance of productivity and value. The compact size of the 32-inch model allows it to fit through 36-inch gates and into tight spaces - a must for commercial mowing. A top ground speed of 7.5 mph enables landscape pros to mow more properties, more quickly, without the fatigue typically experienced with a small walk-behind mower. A large, open operator platform allows for easy step-on step-off. Constructed from heavy-duty tubular steel, Staris frames feature the same wall thickness as our industry-standard Lazer Z zero-turn riders. Proven Kawasaki V-twin commercial engines feature cast-iron cylinder liners, pressurized lubrication and a rotating grass chopper screen to minimize debris in the cooling system.
Looking for a larger stand-on mower? Check out the Vertex S-Series!
Staris E-Series Features
The Staris E-Series features proven UltraCut Series 3 decks delivering Exmark's signature quality of cut.
Kawasaki commercial-grade engines are featured on the Staris E-Series.
The trusted pump and wheel motor combination provides commercial durability and smooth control. The system utilizes hard hydraulic lines reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling.
The compact size reduces trailer space and storage and gives the ability to access more yards, more quickly, while providing exceptional maneuverability on tough terrain.
The flip up front cover gives operators easy access to perform routine lawn mower maintenance and cleaning, without the need for tools. The rear cover lifts and locks into place providing easy access to check and fill both engine oil and hydro fluid.
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Drive Tires 21x7.00-10 Kenda K505
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 4.50-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with sealed ball bearings.
- Caster Forks .38 thick caster yoke arms with sealed ball bearings
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder No
- Standard Features Engine Hour Meter
- UPC 193308215563
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FS600V
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement 603
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive System Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–7.5 mph (12.1 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 105 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec _S36
- Deck Construction 7-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with flexible discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 32"
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.25" (.64 cm) increments
- Blades 2 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 44.9
- Length 58.103
- Height 47.3
- Curb Weight 702
Strobe Light Kit
Strobe Light KitBuy Now
LED Light Kit
LED Light KitBuy Now
MULCH KIT 32"Buy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)Buy Now
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Accessory Adapter Kit
Adapter for OCD & 3-Bushel Bagger (Series 3)Buy Now
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.Buy Now
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.Buy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro FilterBuy Now
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
OCD STARIS EBuy Now
TRASH CONTAINERBuy Now