Whether you're a landscape pro or a homeowner ready to upgrade to pro-level tools, the Exmark Radius S-Series commercial zero-turn mowers are the best combination of performance, value, and durability. Available to fit your needs in every way, the Radius S-Series gives you the option to choose between UltraCut™ mower deck widths of 48-inches, 52-inches, and 60-inches.
Exmark S-Series commercial zero-turn mowers combine an unmatched cut quality with low-maintenance Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions that offer zero-turn maneuverability and up to 9 mph forward ground speed. Powered by Kawasaki® engines, the Radius S-Series is ready to tackle the toughest mowing jobs.
Looking for a mower with a rear discharge system? Check out another member of the Radius lineup and visit the S-Series with Rear-Discharge zero-turn mower.
Radius S-Series Features
UltraCut Deck Technology
Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
Heavy Duty Unibody Frame
Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
Height of Cut Made Easy
The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 23 x 9.5-12 Super Turf
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Caged Roller Bearings (126-3289)
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Deluxe suspension (adjustable spring suspension) seat with high back, molded foam flip-up armrests, and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308222004
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX651V
- Engine Displacement 726
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3700 rpm
- Air Filter Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT3100, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–9.0 mph (14.5 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Engine Spec _S13
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 2 Blades at 24.5" Length
- Width 61 in (155 cm)
- Length 85 in (216 cm)
- Height 70 in (178 cm)
- Curb Weight 900
Engine Maintenance Kit - Kawasaki FX
Contains everything a do-it-yourselfer needs to keep their Exmark running like new. Includes Air Inner & Outer Element Filters, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, Fuel Treatment and Engine Oil.
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
12-Volt Power Adapter
Conveniently located for ease of use. Great for phone chargers or any other operator comfort accessory. (Phone not included.)
Carry a 5-gallon bucket on your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Mount not included.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Seat Cover–Suspension 20" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits suspension seat.)
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Front Bucket Mount & 5-Gallon Bucket
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing
Bucket Mount Kit
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Bucket not included.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
Light Kit - LED
Better and brighter than ever, this quick-install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. Low profile, and impact-resistant, this ROPS mounted accessory emits powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Semi-Pneumatic Tire Assembly
Customize your ride with just the right caster tire.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Completing Kit - Powered
UltraVac Completing Kit
2-Bag Collection System – Powered
Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Power and durability in a low-cost package.
2-bagger commercial-grade powered collection system. Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Less clogging with larger-diamer tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Dust reduction with sealed hoods.