Commercial 21 V-Series
Commercial 21 V-Series
With the same 5-inch-deep die-cast aluminum cutting deck as our gas-powered Commercial 21, the new Commercial 21 V-Series is the only electric walk-behind that cuts like an Exmark. And with the same heavy-duty transmission, 2-bail control system, and zone-start blade engagement, it’s the only electric lawn mower that feels and lasts like an Exmark. With its 60V rechargeable power system, there’s no gas, no oil, and virtually no maintenance needed. If you’re looking for the premier commercial electric walk-behind mower, you’ve found it in the Commercial 21 V-Series.
Perfect for landscaping assignments in areas with sound ordinances or zero-engine exhaust emission mandates, the Commercial 21 V-Series electric walk-behind mower is the perfect way to comply and crush any job in front of you.
Looking for a larger electric mower? Check out our Vertex V-Series electric stand-on mower.
Commercial 21 V-Series Features
60V Professional Power System
Provides up to 40 minutes of runtime per charge. Two 60V, 7.5Ah batteries are included, as is a 60V, 5.5A rapid charger capable of charging a dead battery to 90% in 75 minutes.
Easy, Push Button Starting
Select from battery conserving Auto, or full-power Max modes, depending on cutting conditions.
Exmark Signature Cut
The five-inch-deep cast alloy cutting deck delivers a consistently superior cut whether you’re bagging or mulching.
Easy On/Off Bag Design
The large, 2.5-bushel bag features a design that eliminates the need for levers and doors. The top fill feature enables the operator to quickly see how full the bag is during operation.
Patented Front Height Adjustment
Innovative, simple and built to last, our patented front height adjustment eliminates the need for pivot-style adjusters. The single-point rear height adjustment allows the operator to quickly change the cutting height.
- Front Caster Tires 9" x 2.4", semi-pneumatic
- Drive Tires 9.0" x 2.4", semi-pneumatic
- Safety Package Zone start
- Electrical 60V
- Standard Features 5.5A Charger and 2 405Wh batteries
- UPC 193308225142
- Engine Model 2kW brushless motor
- Engine Brand Exmark
- Engine Speed 2,800 rpm
- Drive Description Self-propelled; rear-wheel gear-driven.
- Speed 0.0 mph to 3.5 mph (5.6 kmph) forward.
- Fuel System Battery
- Drive Belt-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Fuel Type Battery
- Deck Style Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description Fixed deck, Rear-discharge bagger and mulch plug standard.
- Width / Cutting Deck 21"
- Deck Construction 5" deep, 1/4"-thick die-cast aluminum.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 15,400 fpm
- Bag Capacity 2.5 bushels (20 gallons)
- Blades 1 Blade at 20.5" Length
- Width 22 in. (55.9 cm)
- Length 63 in. (160.0 cm)
- Height 38 in. (96.5 cm)
- Curb Weight 98