Lazer Z X-Series Rear Discharge
Lazer Z X-Series Rear Discharge
The Lazer Z X-Series isn’t just our top-of-the-line ride-on mower; it’s the premier commercial zero-turn mower on the market today. Mow in unrivaled comfort thanks to an advanced suspension seating system featuring Exmark’s exclusive Iso-Mount seat isolation system. Powered by Kohler EFI engines featuring EGov and Exmark’s exclusive RED technology, the Lazer Z X-Series Rear Discharge is up to 41% more fuel efficient than other mowers. Choose from a 60-, 72- or 96-inch UltraCut Rear Discharge cutting deck.
Lazer Z X-Series Rear Discharge Features
Patented RED Technology
Enabling communication and response between key systems on your mower with defined operation modes, system monitoring and clutch saver features.
A New Level of Comfort
Comfort increases productivity. That’s why we designed a new, ergonomically advanced seat system featuring our exclusive Iso-Mount Seat Isolation System.
Rear Discharge Deck
Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
Tool-less Belt Removal
Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft, double row bearings, top and bottom, and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 24 x 12.0-12, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Caster Forks .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat Deluxe, two-tone, bolstered suspension seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Mounted on innovative Seat Isolation System that provides operator isolation in all three planes of motion as well as fore-aft slide and seat flip-up.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 40-amp alternator.
- Onboard Intelligence RED Technology
- Standard Features Engine hour meter and cup holder
- UPC 193308119649
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ECV980
- Engine Displacement 999
- Engine Series Command Pro™ EFI
- Fuel System Electronic Throttle Body
- Engine Speed 3,650 RPM
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity 12-gallon (45.4-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 16 cc pumps and 18 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–10.5 mph (16.8 kmph) forward, 0–6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Electric over hydraulic push button control
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop Electromagnetic 250-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec 3018
- Width / Cutting Deck 96"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck. Finish cut baffles installed standard, rear discharge improvement baffles available via kit.
- Deck Construction 7-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge high strength alloy side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (11.8 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments.
- Blades 4 Blades at 24.50" Length
- Width 101.3 in. (257.0 cm), 72.5 in. @ 3 in. HOC when folded
- Length 95.8 in. (243.3 cm)
- Height 70.5 in. (179.1 cm)
- Curb Weight 2200
LED Light Kit (not compatible with TC26)
Light KitBuy Now
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 1 gallon jug of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters (Replaces 116-3270)Buy Now
12-Volt Power Port
12-Volt Power Port
Black Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
Black Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301Buy Now
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.Buy Now
Rear Discharge Baffle Kit
Rear Discharge Baffle Kit - 96Buy Now
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness. Required for use of more than one electrical accessory.Buy Now
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).Buy Now
Slow Moving Vehicle Sign Kit
Slow moving sign kit (NLZD)Buy Now
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)Buy Now
Keep your Lazer looking its best by protecting the floorpan from scuffs and dirt. Fits all Lazer models (model year 2009 and higher).Buy Now
Jack Mount Receiver
RECEIVER-JACK MOUNT - Lazer DieselBuy Now
White Non-Marking Side Bumper (requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
White Non-Marking Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)Buy Now