A lawn maintained with the professional-grade Exmark Navigator 42-inch or 48-inch zero-turn mower may be as close as it gets to perfection. That’s thanks to its patented fill-reduction. The Navigator generates more airflow for better vacuuming and debris collection combined with a larger diameter blower. Our professional 48-inch zero turn mower and 42-inch zero turn mower are perfect for any landscape professional who wants more controllability, responsiveness, and less hand force. Another Navigator signature trait is the higher blade tip speed for slicing grass into finer particles. Its center-discharge deck is designed with two-sided trimming that lets the operator accurately control discharge, keeping flower beds and walkways clipping-free. And the Navigator does all this at speeds up to 7 mph. So, you can Navigate a virtually perfect lawn in no time. Are you looking to add more professional-grade equipment to your fleet? Check out the rest of our zero-turn mowers.
The Navigator’s patented fill-reduction system lets you bag 100%, bag 33% and mulch 67% or mulch 100%. All with its versatile cutting deck and baffle system.
As the name implies, you don’t have to muscle the Navigator around. Its FeatherTouch controls make maneuvering tight spots virtually effortless.
More Capacity, More Productivity
The optional powered dump attachment system means less time emptying and more time mowing. An exclusive baffle design fills, evenly back to front, for maximum efficiency on large lawns.
Heavy Duty Gear Box
Superior gear with spiral-bevel cut gears. Rated at 50hp for improved durability.
Easy to Maintain
Landscape professionals can spend more time mowing and less time maintaining their commercial mower.
4 5/8 inch deep deck allows for improved productivity and durability.
Larger diameter blower helps improve hopper fill and reduce plugging.
Orientation of the engine draws air from the front of the machine over the belts, pumps and through the engine to the rear of the machine extending driveline component life. Fuel tank pivots out for easy servicing of the engine.
- UPC 193308000282
- Steering Control FeatherTouch hand-control drive levers, low-force constant speed lever.
- Front Caster Tires 8 x 3.0-4 semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 18 x 10.5-10 Multi-Trac® C/S.
- Parking Brake Wet disc, internal in wheel motor.
- Tractor Frame Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.187" wall tubing with a ground clearance of 4.0", strategically located, continuous force counterweight springs.
- Blade Spindles Heavy Duty cast iron right-angle gearboxes.
- Electrical 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Seat Commercial grade high back contoured foam padded with hinged mounting.
- Transmission Brand Hydro-Gear
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Transmission Speeds Infinitely Variable
- Transmission Speeds Infinitely Variable
- Engine Model CH740
- Engine Displacement 725
- Transmission Hydrostatic
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–4.5 mph (7.2 kmph) reverse.
- Engine Series Command™
- Engine Spec 3182
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Fuel Capacity 7.5-gallon (28.4-L), pivoting tank for easier engine service.
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration
- Drive Description New Dual Hydro-Gear 12 cc variable displacement pumps power Hydro-Gear H Series motors.
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- PTO Engagement Lever-actuated clutching belt with 6" brake band.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows movement without engine running.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Deck Lift Deck latch for easier height of cut adjustment
- Carb Compliant No
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS Optional 2-post foldable ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full floating center discharge cutting deck for dedicated bagging with patented Fill Reduction Baffles and heavy duty gear driven spindle assembly.
- Width / Cutting Deck 42"
- Deck Construction 7-gauge sides joined by a continuous bead weld to a 10-gauge top, 3/16" wear guard is welded to the entire base of the deck, 7-gauge deck spindle supports, 0.25"-thick strap steel deck supports.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.0" (10.2 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments .
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Bag Capacity 9.5 bushel (76 gallons)
- Blades 2 Blades at 22" Length
- Width 43.2 in. (109.7 cm)
- Height 51.2 in. (130.0 cm)
- Length 91.8 in. (233.2 cm)
- Curb Weight 1173
Dual Semi-Pneumatic Rear Casters
Spread your hopper load to minimize turf impact with this split caster kit.Buy Now
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness.Buy Now
Rollover Protection System
Optimize safe operation with this Roll Over Protection System.
Debris can be quickly and conveniently managed with our two polyethylene tub inserts. These removable tubs enable the weight of a full, 9.5-bushel hopper to be split and unloaded, one tub at a time.Buy Now
Improve productivity by not having to leave your operator position with this power dump accessory. A full load of grass can be managed with the push of a button. Or, if dumping by hand is your preference, this accessory automatically disengages and re-engages the hopper without operator intervention.Buy Now
Automatic Door Opener
Enhance your productivity with this quick opening auto door system.Buy Now
Comfort Ride Seat Suspension
A great value in comparison to more expensive full-suspension seats, our CustomRide suspension system easily mounts to your existing EVC operator seat. System features enable operator to customize suspension settings to their individual weight and personal preference. Fits all Lazer Z models.Buy Now
Light KitBuy Now
Turns the dedicated bagging deck into a mulcher. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and special mulching blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Single one piece bolt in baffle redirects clippings away from the center rear discharge opening.Buy Now