Radius S-Series Rear Discharge
The Radius rear discharge zero-turn mower comes with a Series 4 UltraCut deck. A 60” cut-width means you can cut more, quickly, while keeping clippings under control. Powered by Exmark engines, with Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions and up to 9 mph fwd. ground speed. The Radius S-Series improves productivity and provides maximum comfort. (Photo is of 2017 model year. The 2018 Radius S-Series Rear Discharge mower is also equipped with suspension platform.)
Radius S-Series Rear Discharge Features
Heavy Duty Unibody Frame
Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
Fuel Gauge Window
Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
Height of Cut Made Easy
The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
Radius Rear Discharge Deck
vailable in 60-inch cutting width, the rear-discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck—all while keeping the operator clean.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance spindles and sealed and non-greasable. 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 23 x 10.5-12 K500
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Caged Roller Bearings
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat High back seat with foam padded seat cushion, armrests and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308000404
- Engine Brand Exmark
- Engine Model LC2P77F-HD
- Engine Displacement 708
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Donaldson Heavy Duty air cleaner
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT3400, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–9.0 mph (14.5 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Engine Spec K4943
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck. Rear-discharge standard with option to mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 66.0 in (167.6 cm)
- Length 84.3 in (214.1 cm)
- Height 70.2 inches (178.3 cm)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Engine Maintenance Kit - Exmark® V-Twin Heavy-Duty
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
Light Kit - LED
Better and brighter than ever, this quick-install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. Low profile, and impact-resistant, this ROPS mounted accessory emits powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity.
Seat Cover– Suspension 20" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits suspension seat.)
White Non-Marking Side Bumper
Perfect for restricted and sensitive mowing areas, these durable bumpers eliminate the marking left behind by incidental contact.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Semi-Pneumatic Tire Assembly
Customize your ride with just the right caster tire.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Finish Cut Baffles
Maximize cut quality in the toughest conditions with this finish cut baffle kit.
Anti-Scalp and Side Wear Bar Kit
Protect your rear discharge cutting deck from impact, and your turf from tearing. This kit gives you peace of mind when mowing in tight spaces. The tapered anti-scalp roller help to prevent turf gouging in sharp turns.
Heavy Duty Front Shock
Heavy Duty Front Shock
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
We have you coveredDownload PDF