Exmark Radius E-Series commercial zero-turn riders provide the best of both worlds: The features lawn professionals need, like Series 3 (5” deep) UltraCut decks and maintenance-free spindle assemblies, while delivering value that makes this mower attractive to anyone with a lot of grass to mow. Cutting deck widths available: 44-, 48-, 52- and 60 inches.
Radius E-Series Features
Large Caster Tires
Radius models are equipped with large front caster tires. 13 x 6.5 pneumatic tires come standard on 48", 52", and 60" models and 13 x 5.0-6 on the 44" model.
Powered by Exmark Engine
Equipped with Exmark’s commercial-grade 24.5-horsepower 708cc V-Twin engine that features a dual barrel carburetor, cast iron cylinder liners and a quick oil drain hose raises the bar for productivity, durability and value. (Not available in California.)
UltraCut Deck Technology
Exmark’s exclusive UltraCut decks are featured on Radius models in a choice of 48- to 60-inch cut widths. Every UltraCut cutting deck features Exmark’s exclusive maintenance-free, sealed-bearing spindle assemblies for increased durability and reduced downtime, combined with zero maintenance.
Heavy Duty Unibody Frame
Fully-welded using 2-inch by 3-inch frame tubes, the Radius frame design places major components including the engine, hydro drive and fuel tank lower, with better mass centralization. This gives the Radius increased hillside traction and stability, with heightened maneuverability.
Quick Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
Uses an easy-to-fold up-and-down design built from round tubes and provides flexibility for placement of accessories.
Fuel Gauge Window
Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
Height of Cut Made Easy
The patented height of cut system is a user friendly tool developed for operators to quickly and accurately select the height of cut.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.30"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Drive Tires 22 x 9.5-12 K500
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Bushings
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat High back seat with foam padded seat cushion, armrests and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308000985
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model ZT720
- Engine Displacement 725
- Engine Series Confidant™
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,700 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy Duty Engine Mounted
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT2800, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Engine Spec 3022
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width 59.5 in (151.1 cm)
- Length 81.7 in (207.5 cm)
- Height 69.7 inches (177.0 cm)
- Curb Weight 873
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Bucket Mount Kit
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Bucket not included.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
2-bagger commercial-grade powered collection system. Switch between bag discharge and side discharge with quick-attach. Less clogging with larger-diamer tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Dust reduction with sealed hoods.
Front Bucket Mount & 5-Gallon Bucket
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing
Full Suspension Seat & Tilt Frame (44 Inch Requires 135-7013 Support Flip-up Kit)
Includes full suspension seat and tilt frame.
Seat Cover–Standard 18" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits standard seat.)
Semi-Pneumatic Tire Assembly
Customize your ride with just the right caster tire.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
2-Bag Collection System – Powered
Completing kit required for 48" RAE and RAS models using the 2-Bag Collection System - Powered (p/n 135-2604).
Tilt Frame & Seat ISO Mounts (44 Inch Requires 135-7013 Support Flip-up Kit)
Tilt frame and ISO mounts for added suspension
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Engine Maintenance Kit - Kohler
Contains everything a do-it-yourselfer needs to keep their Exmark running like new. Includes Pre-Cleaner Filter, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, Fuel Treatment and Engine Oil.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
3-Bushel Bagger Adapter
Adapter required for GC3602 3-Bushel Bagger (48" and 52" models).
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
UltraVac Completing Kit
Light Kit - LED
Better and brighter than ever, this quick-install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. Low profile, and impact-resistant, this ROPS mounted accessory emits powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Carry a 5-gallon bucket on your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Mount not included.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Seat Cover– Suspension 20" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits suspension seat.)
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Extended Drive Lever Kit
HD AIR CLEAR KIT
HD AIR CLEAR KIT
We have you coveredDownload PDF