Turf Tracer S-Series
With the Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series, you can choose from four rugged engines including the eco-friendly, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), propane Kohler® PCV680. Then, match that power to cutting decks in 36-, 48-, and 52-inch widths. In whatever configuration you choose, you’ll get our patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for ultimate operator comfort. Which translates to day-long operator productivity.
Turf Tracer S-Series Features
New Electric Clutch
Proven to be among the most durable and reliable in the business, Exmark’s superior electric clutch technology allows for easier and faster belt servicing.
Standard 9” x 3.5-4” smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic front caster tires virtually eliminate tire repair.
Hour Meter Comes Standard
Improve maintenance records and track service intervals for longer life.
Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS)
Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
An eco-friendly, lower cost fuel reduces operating expenses versus typical gas-powered mowers.
Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical No battery, recoil start w/ 5 amp clutch coil
- Standard Features Engine hour meter
- Engine Model FS541V
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\" (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 603
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec _S29
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Width 59.5in. (151.1 cm)
- Length 73.7 in. (187.2 cm)
- Height 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Curb Weight 588
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Fits 483 Turf Tracer S-Series. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Exmark’s StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
Walk-Behind Weight Set
Add weight to the front end of your Exmark® walk-behind. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark StandOn. Comes in pairs. Each weighs 9.5 pounds. Excludes Turf Tracer® X-Series.
Turf Tracer Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF