Turf Tracer X-Series Propane
By virtually any measure, the Turf Tracer X-Series Propane represents the definitive, full-featured hydro mower. Whether you choose the 52- or 60-inch cutting deck, the UltraCut™ Series 4 with splined spindle blade driver is up to the toughest jobs. As is the X-Series engine— Kohler EFI Propane. Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, and up to 2.25 in reverse, also rank the Turf Tracer X-Series among the most productive wide-area walk-behind mowers in its class.
Turf Tracer X-Series Propane Features
Unique "Vapor Draw" Design
The propane tanks are of a unique "vapor draw" design that includes a special baffle system to prevent liquid propane ingestion into the supply line, which can cause damage to fuel system components and render the unit inoperative.
Lower Operating Costs
Typically, fuel costs for propane will be less than gasoline, which results in lower operating costs.
Green Alternative Fuel
Propane is considered a Green Alternative Fuel and when burned, it produces less GHG (green house gas) yielding a reduced carbon footprint as compared to gasoline. PERC (Propane Education & Research Council) reports that GHG reductions typically range in the 20% to 25% range.
No Hour Restrictions
No known restrictions regarding hours of operation on "Ozone Action Days."
Cleaner Burning Fuel
Propane is a cleaner burning fuel and has fewer combustion by-products as compared to gasoline. Engine oil will contain less contaminates for the equivalent hours of operation.
No deterioration or breakdown of fuel over time creating "varnish deposits" as gasoline does. No need for fuel stabilizers during long periods of storage.
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 11 x 4.0-5, smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Enhanced engine hour meter
- UPC 193308000176
- Engine Model CV680
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Series Command™ EFI Propane
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0–2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 33.5-lb propane tank
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System EFI Propane
- Engine Displacement 747
- Engine HP 22*
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Propane EFI
- Engine Spec 3015
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm.) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 3 Blades at 18" Length
- Width 64.0 in. (162.6 cm)
- Length 85.4 in. (217.0 cm)
- Height 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- Curb Weight 740
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits all Exmark Lazer Z, Pioneer, Radius, Vantage* and wide-area walk-behinds. (*Not available for Vantage Propane models.) 116-7042 spacer adapter required for 36" deck models.
Anti Scalp Roller Kit
Provides maximum protection from scalping in tough terrain.
Exmark’s StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
Turf Tracer Propane Warranty
We have you coveredDownload PDF