Owners of high-end properties are a particular bunch. They want their lawns to be perfectly manicured. They want each blade to be in place. And they don’t want to see any grass clippings. The Navigator EFI was designed for such a job. With its exclusive Exmark deck and dedicated collection system, it leaves behind nothing but that “straight out of the pages of a magazine” lawn that customers demand. But let’s not forget that this mower comes with all of the advantages of being an Exmark, including better operator comfort, higher ground speed and undeniable productivity. Those are the kinds of benefits that impress a certain discriminating customer—you. These EFI mowers are available with 48-inch decks.
Navigator EFI Features
Reduces fuel consumption, fewer emissions and carbon footprint.
Delivers up to 25% in fuel savings.
Reduce Green House Gases
Fuel saved directly correlates to reduced harmful exhaust emissions, including green house gases.
Easy to Start
Easy start in any altitude or climate condition (no manual choke).
Closed loop (with O2 sensor) monitors combustion and keeps engine running at optimum levels.
Sequential Fuel Injection
Delivers the precise amount of fuel and spark where needed to maximize efficiency and power.
- Blade Spindles Heavy Duty cast iron right-angle gearboxes.
- Drive Tires 18 x 10.5-10 Multi-Trac® C/S.
- Front Caster Tires 8 x 3.0-4 semi-pneumatic.
- Caster Forks 0.50" thick rear caster fork
- Tractor Frame Channeled and fully welded 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.187" wall tubing with a ground clearance of 4.0", strategically located, continuous force counterweight springs.
- Steering Control FeatherTouch hand-control drive levers, low-force constant speed lever.
- Parking Brake Wet disc, internal in wheel motor.
- Seat Commercial grade high back contoured foam padded with hinged mounting.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- UPC 193308000275
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model CH730
- Engine Displacement 725
- Engine Series Command™ EFI
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration
- Fuel Type Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity 7.5-gallon (28.4-L), pivoting tank for easier engine service.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description New Dual Hydro-Gear 12 cc variable displacement pumps power Hydro-Gear H Series motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–4.5 mph (7.2 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Deck Lift Deck latch for easier height of cut adjustment
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS Optional 2-post foldable ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Lever-actuated clutching belt with 6" brake band.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec 3064
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full floating center discharge cutting deck for dedicated bagging with patented Fill Reduction Baffles and heavy duty gear driven spindle assembly.
- Deck Construction 7-gauge sides joined by a continuous bead weld to a 10-gauge top, 3/16" wear guard is welded to the entire base of the deck, 7-gauge deck spindle supports, 0.25"-thick strap steel deck supports.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 4.0" (10.2 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments .
- Blades 2 Blades at 25" Length
- Bag Capacity 9.5 bushel (76 gallons)
- Width 49.2 in. (125.0 cm)
- Length 94.5 in. (240.0 cm)
- Height 51.2 in. (130.0 cm)
- Curb Weight 1191
Light KitBuy Now
Turns the dedicated bagging deck into a mulcher. The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and special mulching blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Single one piece bolt in baffle redirects clippings away from the center rear discharge opening.Buy Now
Debris can be quickly and conveniently managed with our two polyethylene tub inserts. These removable tubs enable the weight of a full, 9.5-bushel hopper to be split and unloaded, one tub at a time.Buy Now
Automatic Door Opener Kit
Enhance your productivity with this quick opening auto door system. Included is the Powered Dump accessory.
Harness Add-On Accessory Kit
Take the hassle out of dual accessory fit up with this add-on harness. Required for use of more than one electrical accessory.Buy Now
Dual Semi-Pneumatic Rear Casters
Spread your hopper load to minimize turf impact with this split caster kit.Buy Now
Improve productivity by not having to leave your operator position with this power dump accessory. A full load of grass can be managed with the push of a button. Or, if dumping by hand is your preference, this accessory automatically disengages and re-engages the hopper without operator intervention. Included is the Auto Door Kit accessory.
Narrow Drive Tire Kit
The perfect pairing with tire chains in snow operations with this narrow drive kit.Narrow Drive Tire Kit (Pair) 18 x 18.5-10
Rollover Protection System
Optimize safe operation with this Roll Over Protection System.
Comfort Ride Seat Suspension
A great value in comparison to more expensive full-suspension seats, our CustomRide suspension system easily mounts to your existing EVC operator seat. System features enable operator to customize suspension settings to their individual weight and personal preference. Fits all Lazer Z models.Buy Now