Radius S-Series Rear Discharge
Are you a landscape professional or homeowner with a demanding job that requires ultimate control over clippings? The Radius S-Series with Rear Discharge zero-turn mower is built with an UltraCut™ rear discharge mower deck and a 60-inch cutting width. This combination means you can cut more, cut quickly, and control every aspect of your mowing project.
Powered by Kawasaki engines, the S-Series with Rear Discharge mowers rely on Hydro-Gear integrated transmissions producing up to 9 mph forward ground speed. Of course, like all our zero-turn mowers, the S-Series offer legendary maneuverability and long-lasting durability to give you the best mowing experience possible.
Are you looking for a Radius mower with all the bells and whistles to make the job as easy as possible? Check out another member of the Radius lineup and visit the X-Series zero-turn mower.
Radius S-Series Rear Discharge Features
Radius Rear Discharge Deck
Available in 60-inch cutting width, the rear-discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck—all while keeping the operator clean.
Heavy Duty Fabricated Frame
With a fully welded frame built from 2x3-inch frame tubes, the Radius design places major components including the engine, hydro drive system and fuel tank lower in the frame. The lower center of gravity and better mass centralization results in increased traction and stability, with improved handling.
Adjustable Rollover Protection System (ROPS)
A new adjustable ROPS system is easy to fold up-and-down, and is built from round tubes for easy, flexible accessory placement. (Available Spring 2023)
Height of Cut Made Easy
Our patented height of cut adjustment system is user friendly and allows the operator to quickly and accurately select height of cut from the operator seat.
Fuel Gauge Window
Easy-to-use, accurate sight window-type fuel gauge is standard on all Radius models.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm(.98")diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires 23 x 10.5-12 Super Turf
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 6.5-6, smooth tread, pneumatic. Caged Roller Bearings (126-3289)
- Caster Forks .375" thick caster yoke arms
- Tractor Frame Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" X 3" rectangular tubular steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Deluxe suspension (adjustable spring suspension) seat with high back, molded foam flip-up armrests, and integral safety switch
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter, cup holder, tow hitch and jack receiver
- UPC 193308215778
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX730V
- Engine Displacement 726
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3700 rpm
- Air Filter Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Dual Hydro Gear ZT3400, hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, relief valves and independent, replaceable filters.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–9.0 mph (14.5 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Engine Spec _S26
- Width / Cutting Deck 60"
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Rear Discharge Deck.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge high strength alloy top that is formed and continuously seam welded, with 7-gauge side skirt.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width 66 in (168 cm)
- Length 84 in (213 cm)
- Height 70 in (178 cm)
- Curb Weight 1044
Engine Maintenance Kit - Kawasaki FX
Contains everything a do-it-yourselfer needs to keep their Exmark running like new. Includes Air Inner & Outer Element Filters, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, Fuel Treatment and Engine Oil.
Finish Cut Baffles
Maximize cut quality in the toughest conditions with this finish cut baffle kit.
12-Volt Power Adapter
Conveniently located for ease of use. Great for phone chargers or any other operator comfort accessory. (Phone not included.)
Arm Rest Kit
Add arm rests to your mower seat.
Carry a 5-gallon bucket on your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Mount not included.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Seat Cover–Suspension 20" Back
Protect your new seat or make your old one look new. Fabric coated for maximum water resistance and repellency. Cushioned for extra comfort. Elastic cord in bottom hem for custom fit. (Fits suspension seat.)
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Extended Drive Lever Kit
Improve your elbow room while you operate with extended drive levers.
Front Bucket Mount & 5-Gallon Bucket
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing
Bucket Mount Kit
Easily attach a 5-gallon bucket to your mower to pick up unwanted debris while mowing. Bucket not included.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 5 Bottles Exmark Premium Hydraulic Oil and 2 Hydro Filters
Light Kit - LED
Better and brighter than ever, this quick-install light kit keeps your productivity going into the night. Low profile, and impact-resistant, this ROPS mounted accessory emits powerful light without the use of significant amperage capacity.
Anti-Scalp and Side Wear Bar Kit
Protect your rear discharge cutting deck from impact, and your turf from tearing. This kit gives you peace of mind when mowing in tight spaces. The tapered anti-scalp roller help to prevent turf gouging in sharp turns.
Sun Shade (ROPS)
Easily mounts to Rollover Protection System (ROPS). Made of heavy-duty, water- repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits all Lazer Z and Pioneer models. (Does not fit Quest.) (Replaces 116-0513)
Conveniently located within easy reach of the operator, this trash container features a 2.5-gallon capacity and durable, easy-to-clean mesh receptacle. See dealer for fit- up information.
Semi-Pneumatic Tire Assembly
Customize your ride with just the right caster tire.
White Non-Marking Side Bumper (requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)
White Non-Marking Side Bumper(requires 3231-7 & 104-8301)