Turf Tracer X-Series
By virtually any measure, the Turf Tracer X-Series represents the definitive, full-featured hydro mower. Whether you choose the 52- or 60-inch cutting deck, the UltraCut™ Series 4 with splined spindle blade driver is up to the toughest jobs. As are the X-Series engines—Kohler® EFI. Ground speeds up to 6.75 mph, and up to 2.25 in reverse, also rank the Turf Tracer X-Series among the most productive mowers in its class.
Want to view the rest of our lineup of self-propelled mowers? Check out our full lineup of commercial walk-behind mowers.
Turf Tracer X-Series Features
Patented Enhanced Control System (ECS)
Recent university tests showed landscape professionals prefer our control system to all others on the market.
Full-floating UltraCut™ deck. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
Superior Air Filtration
This series comes standard with heavy-duty canister air filtration systems for longer engine life, more efficient performance and simple maintenance.
A large-capacity, electromagnetic PTO clutch provides excellent durability for extra-long life.
Superior Cut Quality
UltraCut™ Series 4 deck
With the Turf Tracer X-Series, you can choose up to a 60-inch deck.
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Caster Forks .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 11 x 4.0-5, smooth tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 18 x 8.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Enhanced engine hour meter
- UPC 193308212449
- Engine Model FX691V
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1" (2.54cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.75 mph (10.9 kmph) forward, 0–2.25 mph (3.6 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 200 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 726
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant Yes
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec AS23
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52"
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 10-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Bag Capacity 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Blades 3 Blades at 18.00" Length
- Width 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Length 84.8 in. (215.4cm)
- Height 45.0 in. (114.3 cm)
- Curb Weight 720
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Hand)
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro Filter
Anti Scalp Roller Kit
Provides maximum protection from scalping in tough terrain.
Exmark’s StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.