The all-new Vertex stand-on zero-turn mower is ready to take your productivity and profitability to the next level. With a design that centralizes mass low in the mower chassis, Vertex is ultra-maneuverable, yet stable and easy to control. The control panel is ergonomically designed and centrally located to improve operator comfort. Exmark's proven hydro drive system delivers ground speeds of up to 8.5mph, enabling Vertex to quickly finish large jobs. Built with a Kawasaki V-Twin or Kohler EFI engine to increase fuel efficiency so you can stay out in the field longer. Choose from 48-, 52-, or 60-inch UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting decks, featuring easy rake adjustment and anti-scalp rollers, for an Exmark signature finish cut quality every time.
Looking for a more compact stand-on mower? Check out the Staris E-Series!
Vertex S-Series Features
Operating a Vertex mower is easy, thanks to the simple, ergonomic design. Key, choke, throttle, height of cut adjustment...they're all right there. Hop on, and you're ready to go.
Designed to place the operator in a position of comfortable control. The wide, open platform offers more room for the operator to adjust their stance, while the ergonomic control panel places all vital controls close for easy reach and operation.
All models are equipped with Exmark UltraCut Series 4 side-discharge cutting decks. The decks feature flow-control baffles, anti-scalp rollers, and a rod-style floating deck design for easy deck rake adjustments. The result is a signature cut quality on any turf type.
With no in-season grease points, flat-free semi-pneumatic front caster tires, and maintenance-free sealed bearing cutter housings, Vertex S-Series is designed to minimize in-season maintenance and the downtime that goes with it.
Ease Of Service
These units are easy to service thanks to the tools-free access to the engine and hydro drive components. The reliable single-belt drive system is simple and easy to maintain, and Exmark’s patented spherical idler bearings require only annual lubrication.
Choose from a fuel-saving EFI Kohler or carbureted Kawasaki commercial engine. Both engines feature heavy-duty canister-style air filtration systems and pressurized lubrication for maximum durability in daily commercial use.
Single-Point Height of Cut
The single-point height of cut makes it easy to accurately set deck height without tools. This enables the operator to quickly change cut height by simply raising and lowering the deck.
Ultracut Series 4 Deck
This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Tractor Frame Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 2.5" tubular steel.
- Steering Control Twin levers with center fixed reference bar for ease of control forward and reverse
- Front Caster Tires 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings.
- Drive Tires 20x10.0-8 Carlisle Turf Master
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Cup Holder Yes
- Casters .50 thick caster yoke arms with tapered roller bearings
- Standard Features Enhanced Engine Hour Meter
- UPC 193308221793
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX730V
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,750 rpm
- Engine Displacement 726
- Air Filter Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive System HYDRO
- Drive Description Two Hydro-Gear 12 cc pumps powering two Parker 14.5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.5 mph (x.x kmph) forward, 0–x.x mph (x.x kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity 8-gallon (xx.x-L), single fuel tank on LH side.
- Fuel Indicator Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift Single point HOC; with mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Carb Compliant NO
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 48"
- Cutting Heights 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s platform.
- Blades 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Width 60.05
- Length 65.33
- Height 49.2
- Curb Weight 925
Strobe Light Kit
Strobe Light Kit
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge Gate & Cable Assembly
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Foot)
Operator Controlled Discharge Lever (Hand)
Accessory Adapter Kit
Adpater for OCD & 3-Bushel Bagger
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro Filter
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark's Bulldog jack (p/n 127-6666 not included), attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability.
Easy to use, 15" stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.