Exmark Offers Incentives to Purchase in May
For Immediate Release
EXMARK OFFERS INCENTIVES TO PURCHASE IN MAY
May Days Promotion Generates Sales Interest Among Professionals and Acreage Owners
Beatrice, NE (May 11, 2012) — Exmark, the leading manufacturer of professional-grade lawn mowers, is offering customers rebates on its latest turf management line of products as well as its Lazer Z® and Quest® zero-turn riding and Commercial 21” walk-behind mowers.
“We recognize that spring hit early this year in many parts of the country,” shared John Cloutier, senior marketing manager at Exmark. “We wanted to create as many opportunities for the pros who run our mowers—or want to run our mowers—to deliver the highest quality turf . The May Days promotion is one way we’re helping them achieve that mission.”
As part of the May Days promotion, Exmark is offering customers the following rebates through May 31 unless otherwise noted.
- A $1,000 rebate on the purchase of a new Navigator® riding mowers
- Rebates up to $700 for the purchase of any Lazer Z and one of the latest turf management products. These products include the 30” stand-on and 21” walk-behind aerators, a 20” slicer seeder, and a stump grinder
- $500 instant rebate on the purchase of select EFI-powered mowers
- An instant rebate of $500 for new Vantage® stand-on mowers
- A $100 rebate for any new Commercial 21 walk-behind mower
- An instant rebate of $300 for any purchase of a new Quest zero-turn mower (promotion ends May 19)
In addition to the rebate program, Exmark is offering zero percent financing for 48 months. To learn more about these offers and find a dealer near you, visit Exmark.com.
Exmark was incorporated in May 1982 as an independent manufacturer of professional turf care equipment. Today, it is the leading manufacturer of commercial mowers for the landscape professional. In addition to designing, building and marketing quality turf care equipment, Exmark’s goal is total customer satisfaction. All Exmark products, from walk-behinds to zero-turn riders and aerators, are designed to help our customers increase productivity while delivering unmatched quality. Products are sold to distributors and dealers who share our commitment to customer service and quality products.
-- 30 --
Note to Editors: All media inquiries, image or interview requests should be directed to Matt Gersib at (402) 314-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For other inquiries, please contact Exmark Mfg. Co., Inc., P.O. Box 808, Beatrice, NE 68310-0808; (402) 223-6300.