FAIR MARKET VALUE LEASING PROGRAM*
Available to Landscape Contractor Customers Only
(Minimum ticket amount is $10,000)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Would A Landscape Professional Lease?
- Lower monthly payments: Compared to “0% for 24 months” financing
- Budget certainty: Fixed monthly operating expense
No unexpected charges... repairs under warranty*
Subject to published warranty hour limitations
- Fleet flexibility: Change/update equipment to meet varying needs every two years
Always run the latest technology... remove risk of obsolescence
- Fleet reliability: Newer equipment means reduced downtime
What Is Exmark´s FMV Lease Structure?
- Type: Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Equipment: New Exmark
- Customers: Commercial only
- Min. finance amount: $10K (no max)
- Term: 24 months (36 months available)
- Sales Tax: Added to each payment
- Max annual hours: Options of 600, 900, or 1200
- Advance payments required: One
- Customer doc fee: $250
- Administered by: Synchrony Financial
What Options Do My Landscape Professionals Have At The End Of The Lease?
- Continue leasing
Does not reduce purchase price
- Purchase for FMV
Determined by Synchrony based on market
12 month financing available
- Return equipment to dealer
90 days prior to lease end - The lessee can request a fair market value amount from Synchrony on their equipment
30-60 days prior to lease end - Synchrony seeks decision on the lessee's intention at the end of lease term. Synchrony communicates lease owners intention to the selling Dealer.
Since The Lease Is Hours Based, Do I Need To Add Hour-meters To All Units Where Hours-meters Are Not Standard?
- Yes, all units sold on this program must have an hour-meter installed on the unit. Dealers will need to install quality aftermarket hour-meters and build the cost of these into their final selling price. If you have questions in regards to recommended hour-meter brands and installation methods please contact the Exmark Customer Service Team.
Contact your local dealer for more details about Exmark's Fair Market Value Lease Program For Landscape Professionals.
* Leasing program is not currently available for residents of Canada.