*Available to Landscape Contractor Customers Only
Is Leasing Right For You?
- Low Monthly Payments - Payments are less than "0%" loan financing on like terms.
- Budget Certainty - Fixed monthly operating expense. No unexpected charges, products are under warranty*. (*Subject to warranty hour limitations.)
- Fleet Flexibility - Change/update equipment to meet varying needs every two years. Always run the latest technology, remove risk of obsolescence.
- Off Balance Sheet Accounting** - May qualify for off-balance sheet treatment; free credit lines for other purposes. (**Please consult your accounting advisor as to the potential accounting implications.)
STATED PURCHASE OPTION LEASE STRUCTURE
Lessor: Western Equipment Finance, Inc. (WEF)
- Type: Stated Purchase Option
- Equipment: New Exmark Equipment
- Customers: Commercial Only
- Minimum Lease Amount: $5,000
- Term: 24 or 36 months
- Annual Hour Options: 400, 600, 750 or 1200
- WEF Customer Application
- Exmark Lease Options
- Seasonal/Skip Payment Option Available - call for details.
LESSEE END OF LEASE OPTIONS
- Continue Leasing - Same payment, does not reduce purchase priceÂ
- Purchase at Stated Purchase Price, based on a percentage of the original sale price
- Return Equipment to Lessor
LEASE LOYALTY BENEFITS
Provided the customer replaces the off-lease equipment with a lease of new Exmark equipment through WEF, the following benefits will apply.
- Excessive Wear Waiver - Customers incurring charges for excessive wear and tear may have it waived, up to $250, when they lease a new Exmark unit through WEF.
- Excess Hour Forgiveness - Customers exceeding the maximum hour usage cap during the lease term will have half of the excess hours fee waived when they lease a new Exmark unit through WEF.
- Hour Saver Credit - Customers returning equipment with actual usage hours from 75 to 350 hours below the maximum hour usage cap will receive a credit of $2 for each hour below the cap to apply toward the cost of a new Exmark unit leased through WEF.
RETURN CONDITION REQUIREMENTS
- Everything must operate as intended
- Only minor cosmetic damage
- Batteries in good condition
- No excessive wear due to lack of maintenance
- All accessories/attachments properly installed
- No structural damage
- Tires 50% tread
- Fee applies for annual hour coverage
- Other items apply
Contact your local dealer for more details about Exmark's lease programs for landscape professionals or call (866) 806-8021.
* Western Equipment Finance lease programs are not available in Canada. However, other leasing programs may be available. Contact Echo Canada at 877.324.6665 for more information.