The ideal tool for winter, spring, summer and/or fall.
Whether it's cleaning up grass clippings, removing snow or anything in between, Exmark's walk-behind rotary broom is one well-sorted machine. The patented power steering system makes it extremely easy to maneuver. The 36-inch wide brush (25-inch outer diameter) is specifically designed to minimize surface impact - perfect for snow and ice removal customers who want sidewalks and driveways cleared down to the surface without damage. And simple adjusters let you easily set precise broom heights. But perhaps best of all, it's an Exmark. So you know it's built to last…season after season.
- Brush design minimizes impact and surface damage while cleaning more effectively.
- Independent control levers to engage broom and ground drive.
- Proven commercial variable speed shift-on-the-fly transmission features six-position forward and two-position reverse.
- The Kohler® engine functions as a multi-season engine as the air intake rotates 180.°
- Commercial performance & results that can be utilized as a broom on a lawn dethatcher.
- Reinforced handlebars for durability
- Integrated tie-down points for trailering.